I love this club

Was thinking the same myself CB walking up to the stadium and at the end when the players were walking around the park, another step taken on our way back to the top and fkng loved that wee sing song at the end :21: I fkng love you Rangers always have and always will. To absent friends from all the Rangers family this one was for you :7325:

I love Rangers. If the worst did happen back in 2012 then I'd probably never bother with football again. There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers.

Last season was great when we won the league. We took our first step and it felt kinda like a fuck you to everyone who was against us. Last night shows people we're getting closer. We just have to win one more league and then thats us back in the league we belong. Personally i think we need big changes if we want to win the championship. We can't keep struggling in every game. This league will have a higher quality of players so we'll need to up our game. We won't be winning the league by 20+ points but we can win it if we plan correctly.

Once we win the championship that's when it's gonna get real interesting. We'll be promoted to the SPFL Premiership...our league. This is what we've been dreaming of since we were put into the 3rd division. We'll be facing that dirty mhob on a regular basis again.