Dundee United Sem-Final Tickets

Robespierre

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a good laugh how quick this thread is up :lol:

We couldn't even muster over 30k for the last 16 or last 8.

Exactly, we had under 25k yet people are moaning about Dundee United fans being glory hunters? Its hypocrisy from some folk here tbh

Where's the other 12k going then?

Corporate, hospitality, segregation? No idea if these would come to as much as 12k but i remember it's always a joke at Champions League finals how many tickets go to folk other than the actual fans, though obviously this is nowhere near as big globally as the Champions League lol

12k seems s lot for corporate bad segregation but it wouldn't be the first stupid thing the SFA have done

Aye probably, maybe they are saying 13k for Utd and 25k for us just now and seeing how Utd do with selling their tickets, then if Utd sell them all, give them more, if they don't then the rest goes to us. So maybe it's 13k and 25k set in stone for now and just play it by ear with the rest until we see what happens. Or maybe the SFA guy was just talking shite lol

Aye probably, maybe they are saying 13k for Utd and 25k for us just now and seeing how Utd do with selling their tickets, then if Utd sell them all, give them more, if they don't then the rest goes to us. So maybe it's 13k and 25k set in stone for now and just play it by ear with the rest until we see what happens. Or maybe the SFA guy was just talking shite lol

Sounds fair I guess, although pretty shite considering their average attendances. Our fans will sell out all our available tickets however many

Sounds fair I guess, although pretty shite considering their average attendances. Our fans will sell out all our available tickets however many

Aye , supply will far exceed demand from Rangers point of view, but like i've been saying tonight, it has been this way for years, not just in Scotland. So it shouldn't come as a surprise or be seen as unfair if Utd get a 50% allocation. The Dude posted in another thread to back this up although he wasn't meaning to, for the FA cup semi, Arsenal have got 42k and Wigan have 21k he said, well that shows that teams do get more tickets than their average attendance/the amount of ST holders they have. It's a neutral venue, they are entitled to 50%, people just can't take the blue tinted specs off.

Aye , supply will far exceed demand from Rangers point of view, but like i've been saying tonight, it has been this way for years, not just in Scotland. So it shouldn't come as a surprise or be seen as unfair if Utd get a 50% allocation. The Dude posted in another thread to back this up although he wasn't meaning to, for the FA cup semi, Arsenal have got 42k and Wigan have 21k he said, well that shows that teams do get more tickets than their average attendance/the amount of ST holders they have. It's a neutral venue, they are entitled to 50%, people just can't take the blue tinted specs off.

Aye I can accept that really, the crying with them trying to get the venue changed is the pathetic thing.

Aye I can accept that really, the crying with them trying to get the venue changed is the pathetic thing.

Aye i do agree with that, it's a joke, completely laughable tbh. That arsehole Thompson is just Liewell's puppet as well