What age were you in May 1995?

GOAT

0vq7Zq2.png

I wonder who's collecting their pension these days.... :lol:

In me thirties . . . but, about who's collecting pensions, I was at a game recently and heading up in the lift to the Argyle with my youngest who stared to giggle uncontrollably and pointing at something. As I looked at the other folk in the wee lift I suddenly realised he was pointing at the guy next to me - I was standing next to big Hateley - he still looks like he could put in a half decent shift!

I asked him why he was over on this side of the ground as he should be getting getting his bloody strip on and playing . . . : )

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when we lost 9IAR I wasn't allowed to speak to my grandpa the whole weekend and never understood why.

Now I know, you just can't be fucked with anything or anyone when your team gets beat never mind blowing that to them after everything.

I remember that day like it was yesterday. we were at flamingo land and my dad was listening to the celtic game on the radio me and my wee bro were kicking a ball about outside, I remember him coming out and saying celtic had won the league and I was like "what!?! but celtic can't win the league cos we alway's win!" my innocence was lost that day haha

It was strange though because the last time we lost the league I was too young to remember so as far as I knew we had never lost it to celtic lol