What age were you in May 1995?

GOAT

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when we lost 9IAR I wasn't allowed to speak to my grandpa the whole weekend and never understood why.

Now I know, you just can't be fucked with anything or anyone when your team gets beat never mind blowing that to them after everything.

I was only 3.

I'm not worried about that Mhob. This is their 3rd in a row. It's really nothing to celebrate at all when you're in a league with little competition. You could say that about us too since we're winning the league by 20+ points last season and this season but these league wins mean something to us. They are steps we must take to return to where we rightfully belong. Each one gets us closer to home.

Assuming we win the championship next season then Celtic will only be on their 4th in a row. We should be back to try stop them winning the 5th in a row. 10 in a row isn't gonna happen. Very very unlikely even if we don't get into the Premiership season after next. It's just a dream for them

Alright, let's say for a second they do get 10 in a row....

We'll just get 11.