You know something

It won't be a fucking season ticket trust that holds up the st money, it will be that fucking waste of space remaining in charge. A fucking disgrace, laughing when it went to ET.

Ally you're a fucking disgrace, I've stuck up for you on here but get to fuck. Super ally as a player a fucking waste as a manager.

We had a sash bash tonight but it was no fucking thanks to you. You and your backroom staff are a riddy. We don't do walking away was your phrase, but we need the money so please fucking do

I have Rfc52 down as one of the staunchest on here, but he always has a measured, balanced view... It truly is time-up when he starts a thread like this.

I have to say I feel the same.

Sorry Ally.

I just hope we don't regret it because I am starting to think that none of those players should be wearing our jersey.

I have Rfc52 down as one of the staunchest on here, but he always has a measured, balanced view... It truly is time-up when he starts a thread like this.

I have to say I feel the same.

Sorry Ally.

I just hope we don't regret it because I am starting to think that none of those players should be wearing our jersey.

Good post sir (tu)

Have to agree. That's the worst I've ever seen us play. I can handle getting beaten off a team in a league above us, but not with the fucking whimper that we went out with today. It's not even as if RR are top of their league or going to be promoted.

No passion. No strategy. No formation. No plan b. A team fucking jam packed with defensive minded players.....what does he expect?

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but we will get pumped next weekend. Sorry Ally, but you've had ample chance to show us you can take us places. Filling teams with defensive minded players and play 1 up front is no way for a Rangers manager to run our club!

Surely he knows it himself.hope he does the right thing and stands down.if he stood back and said "right iv tried but its no happening somebody else have a go" then the high level of respect will remain but if he doesn't see it and stays put and continues with these performances then unfortunatley its only going to turn sour and that's the last thing we need. We all love you super but the time has come sir.WATP

Couldn't buy a season ticket last year due to being away for work quite a lot and was genuinely looking forward to getting another one next season and getting back to Ibrox on a more regular basis.

But not after today, not while McCoist is still in charge. The man is fucking killing our club. The fans need to stop bickering about the board and round on them to let then know how much we want rid of the dud. Trying to chase him out of Ibrox isn't dignified but at this time I couldn't really care. The support need to make it known we don't want him in charge anymore.

Can anyone tell me why we played one up top against this shite?

Because it's the modern day 4-4-2, don't you know it's the "in thing" amongst managers to play 4-2-3-1

I could never bring myself to say it before but today is enough, we couldn't even unlock a midfield/defence that where whilling to open up,