mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no real issue in them getting pissed and letting off steam - done it myself after a shitty day. I assume after a shity day you have never got pissed and let your hair down a wee bit? So are you under 18, never had a bad day where you got pissed later or a hypocrite?

This attitude is everything that's wrong with Scottish Football Players.

If an (alleged) mentalist like Pardew can cancel a night out out of respect for the support after a shocker, then any "tradition" of returning to Ibrox for a soiree after one of the most humiliating defeats in our history needs to see a reappraisal of our traditions. I mean, Ally and his merry mean have already put paid to so many of our traditions already.......................

This was a worst possible reaction to a defeat like that. That match was the worst I can remember any Rangers team playing, and the reaction from the manager is not what I would have expected. Someone told me this morning that they watched a Rangers final years ago, where we lost, and Big Jock Wallace was in the studio (not the manager at the time): Rangers played so poorly that he said he couldn't speak. I have defended Ally where the results have came in, but if the results don't come in, and if we lose like we did at the weekend, then he has to go.

I read a quote today from a 'source' who was there saying it is a tradition to go back to ibrox for a meal and a drink, win or lose. Yes, that might if been the case when we could actually play half dencent football, or getting beat of half decent teams, not fucking Raith Rovers. I could maybe understand it if we had played the off the park, missed countless chances and it was just bad luck that we lost. But we were so poor it was sickening to watch, that's the worst part.

Would that "source" be Andy Goram's autobiography 'The Goalie'?

Because that's been said by Goram directly.