Early beers for cup semi

SLBLLR

Heading through to Ibrox on Saturday with a mate - don't get to many games these days for lots of reasons.

Anyway, what's the earliest I will get a pint and where is best for bears?

WATP.

Tbh mate it's a handful of jellies u need if it's anything like that shite yesterday

Nice one guys. Sorted.

I will stay clear of the jellies and heroin - leave that to the Tangerine Tramps. This road we are on will have more downs than ups and Sunday was just yet another down, albeit a sore one. When we get back to the top it's gonna be something else, in the meantime, I can only hope Super gives the prima donas a rocket, plays wee Clark from the start & rolls out another magnificent day to be a Bear. God knows, he has given me some crackers over the years.

2/1 for Rangers - blind faith, but I am on.

Nice one guys. Sorted.

I will stay clear of the jellies and heroin - leave that to the Tangerine Tramps. This road we are on will have more downs than ups and Sunday was just yet another down, albeit a sore one. When we get back to the top it's gonna be something else, in the meantime, I can only hope Super gives the prima donas a rocket, plays wee Clark from the start & rolls out another magnificent day to be a Bear. God knows, he has given me some crackers over the years.

2/1 for Rangers - blind faith, but I am on.

3/1 in Coral