Would you accept an openly gay player at our Club?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good

Cya

Wee dickheads like you are funny... You'd never say half the shit you do on here to people in person, to their faces.

It's also kinda pathetic how this is what you're doing on Sunday nights... I mean, trying to be a wido over the Internet with people you don't know like a pussy.

Wee dickheads like you are funny... You'd never say half the shit you do on here to people in person, to their faces.

It's also kinda pathetic how this is what you're doing on Sunday nights... I mean, trying to be a wido over the Internet with people you don't know like a pussy.

And yet you too are doing this.

Not the brightest are ya

And yet you too are doing this.

Not the brightest are ya

That will be the last time I quote him, mate.

Wee idiots like that ruin forums like these. Need put in their place, to be honest. Maybe knocked down a peg or too.

Aye off course it is Britain 2014, we all need to be mindful of the minorities. In fact i think we should change the strips.

The shirt should be a tri-colour design

The shorts should be like the netball ones underwear and skirts for the trannies

The socks should be multi-cultured tied up with rosaries

The football boots should have rainbow laces

Just jesting i thought we already had an open gay in Whittiker

That will be the last time I quote him, mate.

Wee idiots like that ruin forums like these. Need put in their place, to be honest. Maybe knocked down a peg or too.

And big bad william is just the guy to do it is he?

Homosexuality disgusts me and many others,you may think it's fine to be a homosexual but some don't.

I can't believe anyone would be openly - and, I'd hope, even privately - opposed to this in the twenty-first century. What footballers do in the bedroom - or anywhere off the pitch, for that matter - doesn't interest me one bit.

And big bad william is just the guy to do it is he?

Homosexuality disgusts me and many others,you may think it's fine to be a homosexual but some don't.

He didn't say that though. He responded with a typical, childish answer and I can guarantee you that him and others like him would never say stuff like that to people's faces... Only over the complete anonymity of the Internet.

And if that's your opinion, then that's fine. But I'm also entitled to mine, remember that.

I'd sign 11 Gay players if they guaranteed us winning the SPFL on our return and pumping the scum on our first meeting.

I'd sign 11 Gay players if they guaranteed us winning the SPFL on our return and pumping the scum on our first meeting.

I can accept watching the first of your two points. The second is not my thing....

He didn't say that though. He responded with a typical, childish answer and I can guarantee you that him and others like him would never say stuff like that to people's faces... Only over the complete anonymity of the Internet.

And if that's your opinion, then that's fine. But I'm also entitled to mine, remember that.

That's it.

You and 1st jan,square go.

Main doors at Ibrox 7.00pm tuesday.lol

That's it.

You and 1st jan,square go.

Main doors at Ibrox 7.00pm tuesday.lol

Sorry, but I don't deem it right or 'cool' to hit children, mate. Lol. By age and by mentality, I mean.

Anyway, I'm sure we all have more pressing and interesting matters to speak about.

WATP, buddy.

:7325::wink:

Hetrosexual people dont have a rally each year in george square celebrating their hetrosexuality.

Why homosexuals feel the need to "express" their sexual identity escapes me also.

Maybe because the biggest organised religion in the world says its a sin they feel they have to stand up and say we're proud of our sexuality and no organisation run by perverts is going to keep us down

Maybe because the biggest organised religion in the world says its a sin they feel they have to stand up and say we're proud of our sexuality and no organisation run by perverts is going to keep us down

And maybe ye could reverse that

I stand by that....for the individual (who would be the subject if so much focus good and bad) it would be best out of the public domain....the club would constantly be scrutinised by muppets like you....if he was dropped it would be "anti-gay". This whole push for a gay symbol in professional sport suits other people's agendas rather than the people that matter.

Why would I scrutinize my own club for gay players when I have no prejudice either way ? What makes me a muppet ?

There are many openly gay people in sport now, no one really cares that much. Do you dislike Billy Jean King and Navratilova for outing themselves. Two of the greatest and most eloquent sports people of all time. Then there's that wee diver guy,a and even rugby players, cricketers, why should football have to hide the truth ?

Who do you think "the people who matter" that you quote are, who I assume you are implying, share your belief that gay players should hide their sexuality for your obscure reasoning. Me ?You ? Rangers fans in general ?

An openly gay Rangers player would not affect our tradition or standing in the world of football whatsoever.

1- I would and I have

2- I was in Bristol Bar tonight (a real Rangers pub unlike the Louden) listening to Thotnliebank flute band then Ally Bar in Duke Street enjoying myself

While you stick up for poofs online

Who's the dafty?

You are gay aren't you?

1- I would and I have

2- I was in Bristol Bar tonight (a real Rangers pub unlike the Louden) listening to Thotnliebank flute band then Ally Bar in Duke Street enjoying myself

While you stick up for poofs online

Who's the dafty?

We both know you wouldn't. Not alone anyway.

And, good for you, idiot.

Yeah, I'm not out drinking on a Sunday because some of us actually work for a living.

Now piss off and stop quoting me in your pathetic posts.

If you have anything else to say to me, do it in DM and stop embarrassing yourself, wee man.