Two Signings

Robespierre

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutchinson is a big Rangers fan, I know that much. Whether he's good enough, I'm not sure. One thing is for sure, though, and that's that he's better than Perry and Hegarty.

Every time I've seen Allan, he's impressed me. He's had a good season at Birmingham, but I do remember him indirectly knocking us back when he joined West Brom.

These two wouldn't exactly be Gascoigne-esque additions to the squad, but they would absolutely improve it.

"A good season at Birmingham"????? He hasn't played since September! They tried to get rid of him in January but hey by our standards these days that's probably a good season right enough! :lol:

No he is not. This is made up nonsense. Having actually spent time chatting with the boy I can assure you that his heart lies at St James Park.

Mate the poster obviously isn't quite right in the head....read his assessment of Allan's season.

This seems like classic Rangers: let another club give a younger player an opportunity and then look to sign them.

That's nothing against Hutchinson by the way, I recognise that he is a good age, has a decent amount of experience under his belt for his age and seems to have been pretty consistent for Motherwell over a number of years.

However, you have to wonder if we would have needed to target a player from elsewhere (be it Hutchinson, Gunning or anybody else) if we had actually given Gasparatto a proper chance over the past couple of years.

He could easily have gone into the SPL at 20 years old with well over 100 apperances under his belt and that could have saved us having to simply look to sign somebody from elsewhere.

Get rid of some of our underperformers and bench warmers and that should make room for some of these supposed signings. Cribari, Hutton and Perry come to mind in particular.

Cribari (is out of contract I believe) shouldn't be offered a new deal as we big Luca Gasporatto could do us a job there.

Hutton has not been the star we all thought he could be a couple years ago and I have been very disappointed. I'm sure he would be a decent player just at a different club.

Perry, I have never been impressed with.