Two Signings

Robespierre

Hutchinson is still young but developing into an exceptional centre half. If he avoids injury and if he continuea to develop at his current rate then I have no doubt that he is potentially an England international within five years. He is wanting a move from Murderhell but has been offered another year. Too early for him to make the gradr at EPL level but he could cope with the English Championship no problem. Highly unlikely we can attract him.

I like him too, but let's be serious...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be pleased to get them 2. If were to get rid of all the dross like Foster, Cribari, Hegarty, Hutton, Perry, Simonsen and Daly. That would probably be about 16-20k wages saved, we could get a few good players, Hutchinson probably about 4k, Allan 5k most likely. Then a ST for 3/4k.

It hasn't worked for Allan down South but he has a lot of talent. If we could get him on a free, it would be tremendous business. Give him a run of games in Shiels' position and I think he'd do well.

Hutchison would be a good signing as well IMO. Him and Mohsni could form a pretty decent partnership actually.

I'd be pleased to get them 2. If were to get rid of all the dross like Foster, Cribari, Hegarty, Hutton, Perry, Simonsen and Daly. That would probably be about 16-20k wages saved, we could get a few good players, Hutchinson probably about 4k, Allan 5k most likely. Then a ST for 3/4k.

We can only get rid of players who are out of contract. Otherwise we have to buy out their contracts, likely the same amount as is remaining. The only saving may be in the shape of bonus's We unfortunately had to go above the going rate to get some players in (yes some we should never have bothered with). SO don't see us just being able to get rid of. There are some who will be out of contract, but miniscule, however I see very few of these being renewed other than possibly Little. Also don't see us being able to sell anyone other than Wallace, So looks as though the wage bill will be increased for playing staff next year if we are going to add players,

We can only get rid of players who are out of contract. Otherwise we have to buy out their contracts, likely the same amount as is remaining. The only saving may be in the shape of bonus's We unfortunately had to go above the going rate to get some players in (yes some we should never have bothered with). SO don't see us just being able to get rid of. There are some who will be out of contract, but miniscule, however I see very few of these being renewed other than possibly Little. Also don't see us being able to sell anyone other than Wallace, So looks as though the wage bill will be increased for playing staff next year if we are going to add players,

Wait, so are you saying we can't sell anyone?

Hegarty's better than any RB we have currently (pre injury form) IMO and surely must be one of the lowest paid players in our squad.

Wait, so are you saying we can't sell anyone?

Looking at our current squad and their, admittedly estimated, wages, I reckon we would struggle to sell anyone other than Wallace or Law. Maybe Shiels if he can have a positive end to the season.

Will believe it when i see it. Hutchingson would be a decent replacement for Jig and Cribari Allen whilst undoubtedly talented is a more difficult to judge signing as we don't need any CMs unless we get rid of somebody like Black or Law and he wouldn't come cheap either probably wanting much more than the 5k a week some think he would be happy on (Championship clubs would offer him double straight off) and he's failed to deliver on his promise. anyway its all speculation and i think some are living in lala land tbh with the suggestions for players and managers.

What I don't understand is, if ally says he still doesn't know his budget, how is he able to put an offer out there to get a "conditional yes "

Allan would be a great signing to be honest, exactly the market ally needs to look rather than Central American rainforests and Eastern European strip clubs

Not K owing your budget and not knowing if you have any money to spend are 2 different things. He may know he has at least X amount just not what his maximum is.

Hutchinson is a big Rangers fan, I know that much. Whether he's good enough, I'm not sure. One thing is for sure, though, and that's that he's better than Perry and Hegarty.

Every time I've seen Allan, he's impressed me. He's had a good season at Birmingham, but I do remember him indirectly knocking us back when he joined West Brom.

These two wouldn't exactly be Gascoigne-esque additions to the squad, but they would absolutely improve it.

YOU call bullshit? ....is it not 'we'? rangers fanbase? could be the boys changed his mind and is homesick you clown, sorry, clown's ;)

You get so much abuse on here.

Just delete your account man :mutley: