How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

I hope for everyone's sake he leaves at the end of the season, and I'd like to believe it would be of his own accord.

If it wasn't, and he was forced out, unfortunately I'd take that, anything to stop us going too far down this road.

I hope, when he eventually leaves, that he is remembered for his contributions as a player not as a manager, and that his status with the Club remains intact.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not an excuse it is a reason.

Why should fans be expected to pay to watch such poor quality football despite the players, coaches and manager being paid a significant amount?

Because we love the club. Because if we don't the club might go bust. Because we're not suicidal. There are other ways to change things that don't involve self-harm.

Maybe there should be a new 'Sub-Forum' for the 'Ally Oot' brigade, and the 'Super Ally' mob, yes?

I don't much like the football that is on show, & would like a new manager, but don't want to shit on another legend of our club. I'd get rid of the gruesome twosome (Durrant & McDowell) & get in 2 forward thinking assistants, then maybe move Ally onto a 'General Manager' post, or Director of Football job, rather than sacking him, or forcing him to resign.

Nah, the ones who want rid of him put their dislike of Ally before the club. Or you could just accept people have different opinions.

The ones that want Ally out are the ones who care about the club because they aren't blinded by Ally's status and they know he's dragging the club down.

Ally's managerial failings will become more apparent as Rangers move up the leagues. If he doesn't win the Championship, I'll be amazed if he is still around. A failure to finish in the top 6 of the Premiership also looks like a good bye as well.

The board is only interested in revenue and that means league position, ST sales and sponsorships, etc. That is where the decisions about Ally will be made.

Well the last poll on here had about 90 odd percent wanting him out

How many votes did that amount to? 120? 200? A wee bit more? And, of those, how many were genuine Rangers supporter - this place is hoaching after all.

And would that sum amount to more or less than 0.001% of Rangers supporters views?

How many votes did that amount to? 120? 200? A wee bit more? And, of those, how many were genuine Rangers supporter - this place is hoaching after all.

And would that sum amount to more or less than 0.001% of Rangers supporters views?

i think it was closer to 500 that voted. Which seems a pretty reasonable sample size.

first time i have ever voted for ally to go.

I assumed the OP was referring to this site when mentioning 'us'.

Although my experiences at games, on buses etc tell me the vast majority are fed up of the management.

Sick of people putting McCoist before the Club.

There's your problem.

Get rid of him now we have waisted enough time ans Money.

Everything's to suit Ally.

I was going to go to Match tonight but I just don't want to go and watch the pish he produces.

Sad really.

Does that count as being a glory hunter? Maybe not but it doesn't count as following though the streets be broad or narrow.

i think it was closer to 500 that voted. Which seems a pretty reasonable sample size.

first time i have ever voted for ally to go.

How many were jungles? Diddy club fans at the madam? As you are admin on here, it would be unfair to ask you to comment on the numbers from RM's moron community who also voted.

RM poll voodoo might suit the hard of thinking - it doesn't wash with me.

Sick of people putting McCoist before the Club.

There's your problem.

Get rid of him now we have waisted enough time ans Money.

Everything's to suit Ally.

I was going to go to Match tonight but I just don't want to go and watch the pish he produces.

Sad really.

Got to be honest .I'm in same boat .Won't be happy untill he is out of there and I've been ST holder since 1985