That title was for Sandy

As Ally asked if we minded, no one was going to.

This title should be for Sandy and I am sure he was looking down today and was smiling.

He would smile at the fans who still follow follow no matter what, who still stand against any kick aimed at them and come back stronger and more determined to prove their point.

He would smile at more silverware for Rangers, a collection he added a fair bit to himself.

He may have even smiled at the performance which was better in spite of the sad circumstances.

He is up there now, having a kick about and a laugh with Baxter, Cooper and all our other legends as Bill Struth barks out the orders from the touchline.

Sandy was with us all when we needed him the most whether on the park or off of it and I for one will never forget that.

Kind of a strange rollercoaster of a day emotionally for me and many around me, a fitting and great tribute, when Ally said that and we belted out Sandy, Sandy, Sandy in royal blue, the tears were streaming. (tu)

RIP Sandy, you were certainly a Rangers great

:7325: