Drumchapel RSC

Heard today that two bus loads of Dundee Hibs fans are going for a pre match drink there before cup final.Hope club puts prices up and no delaying their departure at 1.45. :7325:

There is no drumchapel RSC club. If they try the tower they will get their balls toed as it's an actual Rangers boozer. Is it the Goodyear they have booked into?

Why Drumchapel? Anyway hope rfc52 n co give them a friendly welcome.

There's no RSC as such in the drum. There's the orange halls, the hill view in (known as the tower, which is the actual Rangers boozer) and the Goodyear but the Goodyear is a social club and not anything to do with an RSC. I can see them getting a lot of aggro in the drum anyway :D

There's no RSC as such in the drum. There's the orange halls, the hill view in (known as the tower, which is the actual Rangers boozer) and the Goodyear but the Goodyear is a social club and not anything to do with an RSC. I can see them getting a lot of aggro in the drum anyway :D

I know all the places mate. But it's seems weird that there picking drumchapel as the final is at Torbett towers is not?

Why not go into the town or even the manky pubs up ra barras.

:uk:

Thought it a bit strange they are going all the way to Drumchapel but guy was certain it was Rangers club in Drumchapel.Speak to him tomm. and try and get name of club/boozer.

I just can't see the tower or the locals in there allowing them to hire it out. I can only think of the Goodyear but then you need to be a member to hire a hall there I'm sure. If they are in the tower then it will get pretty nasty :lol:

I just can't see the tower or the locals in there allowing them to hire it out. I can only think of the Goodyear but then you need to be a member to hire a hall there I'm sure. If they are in the tower then it will get pretty nasty :lol:

Well Hell mend the scabby twats' :7325:

Think it's probably Olivers their using as they had 2 buses of Dundee Hibs fans booked in there on Cup Semi day against us n apparently they give the tims from Olivers hospitality up in Dundee. Fenian love in i reckon

That was them before they hit Five 180s!……..It was also them before 4 180s…3 180's etc..etc…still proud of them though!

Take it you spend a lot of time dreaming. Do you live in the Drum, I go into the Goodyear when I come up maybe arrange a game sometime.