Bratislava supporters club!?

Completely 100% agree with this.

Speaking from my own heartbreaking experience,

It is only through an experience like the one you mention, that you have learned the truth, and are now capable of going forward with your life, in a more realistic and balanced way, as opposed to the painful alternative.

Being poor and happy is all fine and well, but to be told that it is preferred to being rich and unhappy, is the epitome of youthful and idealistic myth. My opinion of course, as I have very seldom been happy when i have been financially poor, and in the same context, I have very seldom been unhappy when I have been financially better placed.

I suppose it is all relative to the mental and emotional circumstances a person finds themself affected by, and the realisation that this can or cannot be the state they desire to be happy with. Each to their own they say.

In the words of Abe Lincoln,"Most people are as happy as they make up their minds' to be", as for chasing dreams, that's all they are, dreams. Achieving them, is when realistic plans are put into action. A bit like wanting to own The Rangers, dream, or purchase a controlling block of shares to realise that dream.

:7325: