Season ticket price brackets

How is area that for view, restrictions by dugout etc?, as we may have to move from family section and enclosure may be an option. Cheers

The seat is pretty good to be honest there is a very slight bit of the dugout in view of the pitch but its nothing really. I dont even notice it when watching the match. I am in row i so its far enough up not to be a problem

Thats actually some difference in price compared to mine and the seats are almost opposite each other.

Just paid circa £480 for the Club Deck on the half way line, Season ticket no. 26!

£495! Are you sure?

In just 1 section left of the half way line and half way up the stand, not sure your view is much better for an extra £130?

100% aye. That is quite a hike! You sure you didn't buy a concession haha

The seat is pretty good to be honest there is a very slight bit of the dugout in view of the pitch but its nothing really. I dont even notice it when watching the match. I am in row i so its far enough up not to be a problem

I'm in there as well, SE04 Row K so couple further back - view is pretty good apart from when ball is at WE/Broomloan corner.

Eventually bit the bullet and renewed today - head said no, but heart won in the end..