Battlefield Hardlines

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it I've played the beta for a few hours now and can easily say I'll be giving this a miss. Vehicles STILL get stuck on rocks etc a problem which hasn't been fixed since BF3.Maps are total wank as well,everybody loves sandstorms where you can't see a thing :lol:

Throw in the shoddy netcode along with the daft progression system (which no doubt EA will let you pay real money for weapons in game) and it's really poor imo.

They better not fuck up Battlefront.

Fuck it I've played the beta for a few hours now and can easily say I'll be giving this a miss. Vehicles STILL get stuck on rocks etc a problem which hasn't been fixed since BF3.Maps are total wank as well,everybody loves sandstorms where you can't see a thing :lol:

Throw in the shoddy netcode along with the daft progression system (which no doubt EA will let you pay real money for weapons in game) and it's really poor imo.

They better not fuck up Battlefront.

Should of been a £14.99 update for Battlefield 4.

no to be touching this,downloaded the beta,but haven't installed it,as i know looking at streams of people playing it that this isn't for me,and i'm a huge battlefield fan.

will hold on for star wars battlefront.hope ea and dice don't fuck it up.

Yeah put it on a few times over Christmas after doing the LOTR trilogy.

Hoes the DLC? Worth it?

no really mate,you get a new character skin and new monsters to ride,but they're basically the same ones you control in the original game.no story either,just hunting 5 new captains that can ride the beasts,but after that they don't come back and none of the new warchiefs can ride them,they're just same guys you fight in the original version,i'd leave it tbh mate.

Have not, that any good?

I enjoyed it.. As long as you don't go in expecting something on the scale of GTA 5, it's certainly worth a bash in my opinion.

There's not a lot of gun play.. combat is mostly martial arts based. It's very rhythmic, flows like the combat in Arkham City/Shadow of Mordor. As the video says the graphics aren't anything special, particularly during the day.. but if you can look passed that, it's a lot of fun. Can be found for £20 quite regularly!

edit // it's currently £14.50 on the gamecollection

http://www.thegamecollection.net/sleeping-dogs-definitive-edition-ps4.html?tduid=0520e4d4e3d6c37a554162d41dd87d89