Battlefield Hardlines

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What annoys me most about Battlefield and Cod is snipers not killing in one shot unless it's a headshot, of course if its a crazy distance that's fair enough but it's ridiculous all the time, once hit someone twice and he didn't die aswell on this.

In Battlefield Snipers are already over powered, Battlefield is the only game i can dominate with a sniper any other shooter im really bad.

What annoys me most about Battlefield and Cod is snipers not killing in one shot unless it's a headshot, of course if its a crazy distance that's fair enough but it's ridiculous all the time, once hit someone twice and he didn't die aswell on this.

Design choice.. if all sniper bullets were 1 hit kills it would only encourage more wannabe wookies. There's already far too many of those as it is thank you...

Wookie hunting was probably my favourite thing to do in BC2,repair tool to the dome or chuck C4 at them :lol:

Isla Inocentes(Rush) was a great map for that.. half the attacking team would be snipers sat up on the hill.

Was so easy to sneak around and torment them.

If sniper rifles were removed altogether Battlefield would be a far better game imo,sick to death of seeing cunts camping away on a mountain somewhere doing fuck all :lol:

I love the Recon class.. it's so useful to have in your squad. It's just a shame the majority of the players have no idea how to utilise it. The spawn beacon in particular has won me so many matches over the years!

I pretty much just play a Recon exclusively now.. no sniper rifle though. Main weapon is the AK-5C(carbine) doubled up with the spawn beacon and motion sensors/C4.. very stealthy and very rewarding!

^ That's the way I play it mate,either a carbine or shotgun with the motion sensor balls and the spawn beacon/C4.

Best way to play Operation Locker in BF4 e.g is flank the enemy,take their 1st flag and put a spawn beacon down near their spawn,works an absolute treat.

Feels as though sometimes your the only one on your team that actually knows how to play Battlefield :lol:

fucking sick of these american sniper wannabes on my team sitting miles back getting a kill every few minutes,while i'm playing as assault in the trenches dodging bullets and nades,trying to capture flags at the same time.

another thing that annoys me is cunts that capture the flag,then proceed to just drive away,resulting in the opposition taking it back.

can understand being on the move if you are losing,but when you have conquest control,sit where you are and defend ffs.

• 4 weeks later...

BF4 was 720p on the PS3,fucking Xbox :lol:

Saying that however 900p isn't much better.

704P ;)

My mate has a GTX 770 2gb and Battlefield 3 looks astonishingly amazing on it at 1080p compared to the PS4/Xbone versions. Frostbite engine really does not work well on consoles

704P ;)

My mate has a GTX 770 2gb and Battlefield 3 looks astonishingly amazing on it at 1080p compared to the PS4/Xbone versions. Frostbite engine really does not work well on consoles

The Frostbite engine doesn't really work period,how tanks and LAV's can get stuck on trees etc I will never know,the physics in Frostbite are downright retarded as well.

Now I've just remembered that Battlefront will be ran on the same engine :power_of_anguish:

The Frostbite engine doesn't really work period,how tanks and LAV's can get stuck on trees etc I will never know,the physics in Frostbite are downright retarded as well.

Now I've just remembered that Battlefront will be ran on the same engine :power_of_anguish:

getting stuck in a tank is fucking brutal mate.you get stuck on the stupidest things,end up looking like austin powers reversing that wee car back and forth,then some cunt c4's you.hardly use them anyway,they're just big metal coffins,they're so underpowered.

least they fixed your soldier getting stuck on wee pebbles n shit,did my nut in that.

getting stuck in a tank is fucking brutal mate.you get stuck on the stupidest things,end up looking like austin powers reversing that wee car back and forth,then some cunt c4's you.hardly use them anyway,they're just big metal coffins,they're so underpowered.

XhcMyg0.jpg

Weighs nearly 13 tonnes but can't drive over a set of stairs? Aye good job DICE ya fucking numpties :lol: