Can't wait until new season starts 2014/15

Was in Lanzarote last week and to be honest was bored out my nut .

Spent most of the time thinking about the Glorious Rangers fc and getting excited about our new season ahead.

Hibs being relegated just made me smile . :000000082:

With all the politics flying around which also now bores me senseless,the one thing that stands strong is my desire to go and watch the Football team I've loved since I was a wee boy.

My season ticket is bought and paid for .Still sitting in same seat I regard as my property since 1988.

It's amazing what a month away from Rangers does to you. Thought about boys growing up in the islands of Spain and what they would never experience like ourselves .

We are so lucky to be Rangers fans .Fuck the Sunshine. Would never give up watching the Rangers no matter what other Counties have in their favour.

Onwards and Upwards fellow bears

My wife does the holidays in the sun,I do my my weekends in Glasgow,give me Rangers and the Govan weather anyday

Liking the sentiment Eejay (tu)

It's true as well, will enjoy watching the best national sides in the world compete for the ultimate prize, but it's really only a warm up for us bears.

Still worried about how good we can be under Ally but hoping for the best and getting right behind the team.