McCoist ramps up Ibrox squad moves

I read that Hutton was being looked at by others, as his contract was about to expire, he would have walked for free.

It's possible that this might be a move to try and gain some sort of transfer fee, so not such a bad move really, and if it pays off we get recompensed instead of heehaw.

:7325:

Based on historical experience, we will probably end up paying him off in a couple of months from now...

Based on historical experience, we will probably end up paying him off in a couple of months from now...

Historically this has been the case, you're correct , but I would like to think that perhaps somebody at the club was trying to generate some form of revenue, I live in hope. :7325:

Money down the pan if you ask me, amd money we can't really be affording to waste.

McCoist is scared to take chances on youth and give them a run.

Said last year, and I am not one of his biggest critics, that as a manager McCoist is a 'coward' afraid to take a risk at any level. Sadly not what is needed in a Rangers manager.

Two seasons wasted where young players could have been tried and tested.

Two seasons wasted where a clear style of football should have been developed.

Two seasons wasted where we should have been looking for and signing young talent with potential resale value. (Miller, Daly.... really?)

What next for Rangers? I believe we will lumber through and win the championship at which opint Ally will want money to buy a new team of players. Money we will not have available.