Hampden decked out in Orange, our support belting out the Billy Boys, the likes of Albertz, Numan Gio and wee Rod the Prod gracing the pitch and pumping the Sheep Shaggers. What more could you ask for? Often overlooked but one of my happiest days as a Rangers fan.

Off topic but....

Rob Maclean with the wee snide dig at the start if that vid again?

Guy obviously hates Rangers as he's made a number of these remarks over the years.

Glad we humped his mob that day must have had a face like a slapped arse by the end.

I was there in a horrendous Orange Nike jersey.

It didn't seem like it on the day but that was the last great hurrah for the fans of my generation, the next season we found out for the first time what it felt like to be 2nd best in Scotland. All I had known was success up until then, even the season we lost 10 in a row we kind of chucked it away.

I was there in a horrendous Orange Nike jersey.

It didn't seem like it on the day but that was the last great hurrah for the fans of my generation, the next season we found out for the first time what it felt like to be 2nd best in Scotland. All I had known was success up until then, even the season we lost 10 in a row we kind of chucked it away.

I had a Dutch Shirt, an orange Rangers baseball cap and got a pair of Nike trainees which where black with an orange tick which I got especially for the game, what a dick I was :lol:

The commentator says it's a great marketing strategy with all the strips being sold and maybe the current board should take note.

I would like an orange strip out in honour of Fernando.

It would be a sensible idea, we've shown some balls in going for a Union Flag shirt so why not go for Orange? They'll label us bigots regardless but really Celtic with their Tri-Colour tops have set a precedent.