I'd be quite pissed if I was Murray seeing Novak and Fed playing like this. Very tentative from both of them. No conviction in Rogers aggression, and Djokovic isn't doing much except basically just keeping the ball in play. Must hurt knowing Federer played the best match he'd played in about 5 years against him, then doesn't replicate that in the next round.

Does literally every tennis match between two of the big four have to be called a classic now? This has been some of the muggiest tennis I have seen in ages.

There have been moments of brilliance, but key points have been decided by who plays the least guff shots.

Federer won a point earlier where I swear he shanked it at least three times.

Is this the slowest wimbledon court ever?

The bounce isn't helping either. When the ball hits those barren areas near the baseline it plays like a clay court. Need speed the grass up again imo. Not like mid 90's quick, (otherwise guys like Raonic and Karlovic would be unstoppable) but 5-10% faster would be about right imo.

I'd be quite pissed if I was Murray seeing Novak and Fed playing like this. Very tentative from both of them. No conviction in Rogers aggression, and Djokovic isn't doing much except basically just keeping the ball in play. Must hurt knowing Federer played the best match he'd played in about 5 years against him, then doesn't replicate that in the next round.

I bet you the likes of Tsonga and Ferrer would like to know how Murray can outclass them and then lose to Djokovic and Federer.