Could it be Ibrox? Doubtful

BlueboyG

The SFA are having a look at moving cup finals and internationals away from Hampden park in the future, whats the chances of them wanting to use Ibrox ? very doubtful in my opinion, going by past goings on they will want to use the pedodome.

This story does the rounds every time their lease is up for renewal. They'll renew and stay at Hampden and likely redevelop it again.

If im being honest its a fuckin dump of a national stadium, fans are miles away from the pitch and the atmosphere is pish, but i guess its better than the pedodome

Patience fellow bears. The beasts and their allies have relentsley being trying to track him down since late last year as his FIO information request are getting closer to the truth. What he needs is anominity and for us to spread the word. Before we go and try to tell the taxpayers of Glasgow we will have to convince fellow bears. Too many follow the daily liar and say it can't be true as it is not in the media. We have to convince them first. As it would appear a lot of you are just hearing this for the first time so spread the word.

hahhaha don't make me laugh! ibrox the home of scottish football? fuck sake no chance whatsoever. i know we're a uefa elite stadium but that doesn't seem to stand for shit to any of these people at the SPFL/SFA.

it'll either be:

A. Co-op Park. Because they are favoured by the SPFL/SFA/GCC. Scottish cup final, Commonwealth games etc

B. Hampden. Renew the lease.

Already doing the rounds in the papers that the SFA want the girodome. No quotes, of course. Like The Dude, I reckon they'll end up staying.

hampden is a very poor national stadium compared to the egg chasers stadium murryfield,kinda says it all about scottish football.

SFA keeping there pockets filled is top priority :brokensfa: :brokensfa:

Hampden isn't great, but it's the Nation Team's home, and has been for over 100 Years. It should be renewed. If it were moved to anywhere else they would lose out on a lot of fans.

I agree. It should be made into a proper football ground though. None of this bowl and running track pish. Where they would get the money for that is beyond me though.

I agree. It should be made into a proper football ground though. None of this bowl and running track pish. Where they would get the money for that is beyond me though.

Agree 100%......it was state of the art over 100 years ago, but feck me it needs the track and the acres of space behind the goals to be removed for a start !