*** Rm Erskine Lunch Fund - Fundraising Completed!

govanblue

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thank you to quinty :clap:

When he read this thread, he decided to step up too.

So he has also donated £50 to the Erskine Lunch Fund to buy an Annual Match Programme Subscription (2015/16) for another of our Erskine Homes (Erskine Bishopton Home)

So that's Erskine Park, Erskine Mains and Erskine Bishopton all sorted for match programmes next season.

Only Erskine Glasgow left to sort out now. (tu)

And yet another massive thank you to offshoreworker :clap:

He had given me £50 to buy him something nice from the auction, but instead he's asked me to give the money to Erskine. (tu)

So that's another £50 to the Erskine Lunch Fund to buy an Annual Match Programme Subscription (2015/16) for the last of our Erskine Homes (Erskine Glasgow Home)

So that's all four Homes sorted for match programmes next season. As easy as that.

I wonder if we could find sponsors for 4 x £50 Annual Subscriptions for Rangers TV? ;)

A massive thank you to our 4 Erskine Programme Sponsors:

1. Erskine Park - Eck the bear
  2. Erskine Mains - Carling1873
  3. Erskine Bishopton - quinty
  4. Erskine Glasgow - offshoreworker

Ensuring that Every Bear in Erskine Care can enjoy their third season of uninterrupted Home Match Programmes delivered to their door. :thumbup:

Is it just me or is our esteemed leader got more donation threads going just to confuse us poor bears into donating even more. :lol:

Nah it just seems that way ;)

The Good Deeds thread is the record-keeping thread, so things discussed elsewhere also need to be logged there. (tu)

I admit, I have been squeezing you a little bit lately, what with the Erskine Fundraiser last month, and now another top-up this month.

But don't worry folks - this is definitely the last fundraiser of the season. :thumbup:

From here on out it's spend, spend spend!