Gers friendly bar in sharm el sheikh?

bluenose71

Im going on holiday to sharm on 7th aug and am looking for a suitable bar to watch the opener against hearts on the sun?,i know there,s no gers theme bars as such,but has anyone been over and could recommend a british bar in nabq bay area to watch it?,cheers.

I went into a British bar called the Queen Vic last year in Sharks Bay and asked if they could show the opening day Rangers game, they checked all the channels for me but unfortunately didn't have it. Might depend whether it's on sky or BT, can't remember what it was last time

I stayed in nabq bay and there a couple of pubs the 3 crowns i think its called shows all the games its run by a tarrier though.The other bar is called the st georges i think but i was never in it .The 3 crowns is across the road from the tropicana grand azure hotel,the st georges is further west on the same side of the road it had the union jack flag flying outside it.

The game is on sky sports,so would expect most british bars to show it,staying at coral sea holiday village if anyone knows the bars round there?

If you turn left out side the holiday village there's a British pub called bar one I think. 500 yards on the other side of the road Yorkshire couple have it. The holiday village did have a sports bar up stairs but it only showed EPL games.

Cheers,will have a look for that one?,think there,s another one called the brittania bar,but not sure exactly where it is?,the sports bar in the hotel open,s from 6pm!? which is no good,so I,ll venure out and see if I can find some bears watching it?

Cheers,will have a look for that one?,think there,s another one called the brittania bar,but not sure exactly where it is?,the sports bar in the hotel open,s from 6pm!? which is no good,so I,ll venure out and see if I can find some bears watching it?

That bar one have a FB page also the Viva bar have games on they also have a FB page. The Brittani I didn't see that one.

A few years ago when I came home from Arsenal-Rangers in the Emirates Cup, my dad's aunt was round and she told me she once went to Sharm when it was under Israeli rule in the 70s and there was a pub owned by a Rangers fan who she's still friends with today. He's back in England now though...

I stayed in nabq bay and there a couple of pubs the 3 crowns i think its called shows all the games its run by a tarrier though.The other bar is called the st georges i think but i was never in it .The 3 crowns is across the road from the tropicana grand azure hotel,the st georges is further west on the same side of the road it had the union jack flag flying outside it.

St George's next to tropicana (tu) guy in there is brill, and he does a full english fry up, only pub in Nabq bay that does it.....

If the games on Sky he will put it on for you no probs (tu)

Is that in the nabq bay area pal?,what is the name of your mate,s bar?

Aye mate it's in nabq bay just in between Rixos and magic life resorts right on the beach itself. When I spoke to him today he said he'd just had all the football channels installed, can't remember the name off hand but I'll get it off him but he said you can't miss it as it's the only beach bar there.

Is that in the nabq bay area pal?,what is the name of your mate,s bar?

when you are there look out for the guy selling newspaper's he's got a craptic top and when I was there in may I had him shouting " big jock knew " and my name is timmy .he thought thats what the craptic fans shouted. And just like the tims at home he wore the same top for the full 2 weeks I was on holiday. ...enjoy your holiday mate

when you are there look out for the guy selling newspaper's he's got a craptic top and when I was there in may I had him shouting " big jock knew " and my name is timmy .he thought thats what the craptic fans shouted. And just like the tims at home he wore the same top for the full 2 weeks I was on holiday. ...enjoy your holiday mate

I was gonna say - take him a decent top out. (tu)

But on second thoughts - don't - it sounds like the one he has suits him! :lol:

The st George,s bar looks a good bet?,had a look on trip advisor and its got loads of screens &channels,hopefuly get a few more bears in and get the party goin!

I fly out on 10th mate , so will miss the tarts game, but will meet you in here on fri 15th for the Falkirk game at 7.30, for the odd soft drink or 2. If you still over there