WCPRANGERS1

I'd rather spend money at the cinema or pub than watch Rangers right now

And before anyone starts your not a real, fan away and shite. Value for money is a must!

It doesn't sound very loyal. Isn't it loyal, we're supposed to be? Broad and narrow? Isn't that how the song goes? Clearly only words to you, I take it?

You sound like a 'cinema fan'. You know, don't go for the feeling for the club, but the on field quality. Up to you, but that seems to be the case.

It doesn't sound very loyal. Isn't it loyal, we're supposed to be? Broad and narrow? Isn't that how the song goes? Clearly only words to you, I take it?

You sound like a 'cinema fan'. You know, don't go for the feeling for the club, but the on field quality. Up to you, but that seems to be the case.

I had a season ticket for 3/4 years and don't work just now so me making games is on a budget. :lol:

And well value for money with Rangers is shit right now.

Your talking a good £60/70 day out. No atmosphere in Ibrox unless was today say. Football is dire. Watch on telly easier.

I had a season ticket for 3/4 years and don't work just now so me making games is on a budget. :lol:

And well value for money with Rangers is shit right now.

Your talking a good £60/70 day out. No atmosphere in Ibrox unless was today say. Football is dire. Watch on telly easier.

Yeah, a cinema fan. It's just another form of entertainment to you.

Doesnt help I'm disheartened with McCoist and his tactics also.

I had a ST when Eck had us finish 3rd and when PLG had a shit spell.

You were the one that said 'value for money is a must' and named the cinema and the pub as alternatives.

That really, really makes it seem like it's just another form of entertainment to you.

You were the one that said 'value for money is a must' and named the cinema and the pub as alternatives.

That really, really makes it seem like it's just another form of entertainment to you.

Just now when cash is tight it's not worth it 100%.

Watching Rangers football isn't value for money. Not when you can see us on tv or laptop as well.

Just now when cash is tight it's not worth it 100%.

Watching Rangers football isn't value for money. Not when you can see us on tv or laptop as well.

You push the boat out if you are seeing good football, but won't simply to see The Rangers. You need value for money. Good quality entertainment.

Simply not being able to afford it would be another matter entirely.

Doesn't make you bad, but that's the way it is.

Remember going to a game when JG was manager in 82/83 (when I was able) and the crowd was under 10,000. Never want to see that again but unless things improve quickly the numbers will reduce. A lot of similarities from that time.

A horrible night I remember was St Johnstone or Queen of the South I think I the cup. I was in the main stand frozen watching us get beat under PLG. :anguish:

I was disappointed we couldn't sell that out today. I thought the atmosphere was really poor aswell. I know there wasn't much happening on the pitch to get excited about, but still.

It was near capacity. Very healthy crowd considering it was televised live mate.

Strange atmosphere as you say. Hardly anyone singing during the match.

Their fans on the other hand were bouncing from kick off. Really pains me to say it but they out supported us yesterday.

First and last time.

I can see people making the excuses soon for not going and I don't blame them, I was working 7pm to 7am last night and tonight being the 4th night on, if I am put in the same situation 2months down the line and it is still the same shit then I may just not bother and get some kip instead.

Going to the footie takes up a lot my time and it is time I could use better doing other things with the missus or new born son. In two minds about Falkirk on Friday as I could probably make it, but do I want to deprive myself of sleep when doing 4 day shifts to go and watch that crap again

How did it look a full house :lol: club deck wasn't even half full and there were empty seats all round the stadium especially in BR

I agree about the club deck, but apart from the odd bit (segregation, restricted view and the wee bit under the Ibrox suite) the rest seemed full to me.

Looked 45 000.