Is it not amazing what happens when you actually play fitbaw

GOAT

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played some really good football last night. The main thing for me is that the players will gain a lot of confidence from the performance. We still have a lot of work to do but the signs are encouraging if we can build on last night

It was good to be given (by a very poor Clyde) the opportunity to play some fast, pacey football. Good moves that excite and sometimes result in great goals like Boyd's second last night. This brings joy to both fans and players alike and that's what we want to feel when watching Rangers. Hope we see and feel more of it.

It's amazing how people change their views after every game both good and bad.

Suppose it's just the passionate side of being a supporter.

Clyde were brutal last night. In fairness we gave them a doing but I'm far from optimistic.

If that's aimed at me, my opinion certainly hasn't changed on anything, I'm expecting the usual pish Saturday, but I'm trying to be positive for a change, since the team actually gave me something to be positive about for a change!

If that's aimed at me, my opinion certainly hasn't changed on anything, I'm expecting the usual pish Saturday, but I'm trying to be positive for a change, since the team actually gave me something to be positive about for a change!

dont let him bring you down just enjoy a good win and some nice goals

After the first 10 minutes when we gave the ball away a lot (moshni mostly) it was great to watch. Some excellent passing moves through the defence as in Boyds goal.

I know folk say to put Lewis in the centre mid but I'd be loathe to change that team at all. Give them a chance to gel and Black will just have to stay out for the minute.

We played some really good football last night. The main thing for me is that the players will gain a lot of confidence from the performance. We still have a lot of work to do but the signs are encouraging if we can build on last night

That's the magic - confidence. A lot can be done with that. I think we'll see a whole new team now. I've been expecting this for some time after watching all the pre-season games.

It's better for ya blood pressure too.

I watched part of the first half again, and if Clyde weren't absolute shit they could've scored 2 or 3 in the first half. Even when we went 2 up we were still playing awful at times. I think I was just so relieved that we scored so many that I didn't pay attention to our passing.

I don't think we'll repeat that scoreline again this year, unless we come up against some truly awful teams.

I watched part of the first half again, and if Clyde weren't absolute shit they could've scored 2 or 3 in the first half. Even when we went 2 up we were still playing awful at times. I think I was just so relieved that we scored so many that I didn't pay attention to our passing.

I don't think we'll repeat that scoreline again this year, unless we come up against some truly awful teams.

Och yer hole. :lol:

Fucken hell, I'm this squads biggest critic and even I can give them credit when it's due.

Saw a similar score against Stennie last season - sadly after the result the football did not improve. This time may be different

Och yer hole. :lol:

Fucken hell, I'm this squads biggest critic and even I can give them credit when it's due.

Dude, I am giving them credit, but going back for another look I saw problems I blocked out while watching live. I still think we're a few games away from being brilliant.

Yer hole yersel. :lol: