Ever feel like you're losing the common values you share...

GOAT

...with other fans these days?

Modern fans really are an embarrassment to the Rangers support at times. Fans actually not giving a fuck whether we win trophies or not these days. :anguish:

I remember when we used to all have the same common goal, seems some have lost that goal. It wont be long until accepting defeat at Rangers is the norm with these people and we become just another club.

:anguish:

Hopefully, this is just the internet supporter and not the ones who are there weekly, hopefully they still appreciate the values and goals of Rangers and that is to win everything we enter.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately your goals are unrealistic now.

If you expected us to actually win the champions league 3 years ago just because we entered it, you probably require to be sectioned.

Right now we are the second biggest club in Scotland. We should do everything we can to become the biggest.

We should aspire to be the favourites in every domestic competition. We should also aim to qualify for the group stages of the CL whenever we get the chance.

We cannot hope to challenge the big teams from the big leagues. Its just the financial restraints of out league unfortunately.

I don't think Rangers fans would be happy not to win trophies. Some people may have different views in terms of what's acceptable in terms of results and performances, but I think we all want the club to win trophies, and all agree that we are a club who should be winning trophies.

Modern fans really are an embarrassment to the Rangers support at times. Fans actually not giving a fuck whether we win trophies or not these days. :anguish:

I remember when we used to all have the same common goal, seems some have lost that goal. It wont be long until accepting defeat at Rangers is the norm with these people and we become just another club.

Hopefully, this is just the internet supporter and not the ones who are there weekly, hopefully they still appreciate the values and goals of Rangers and that is to win everything we enter.

Some fans need to get their heads out their arses and realise this isn't the 9IAR team.

We're skint, we're divided and we have fucking fans that bleat and whine and moan rather than support.

I share no common ground with any fan who would happily go against the wishes of the club when the club refuse a ticket share in protest. Once a scab always a scab. Rangers fans to a man used to have a degree of loyalty to our teams servants so I suppose you could say some have lost their values but this bears values remain intact.

I blame Chris Graham, Ally McCoist and Dotaman.

I share no common ground with any fan who would happily go against the wishes of the club when the club refuse a ticket share in protest. Once a scab always a scab. Rangers fans to a man used to have a degree of loyalty to our teams servants so I suppose you could say some have lost their values but this bears values remain intact.

Whomever could this scab be?

Couldn't agree more mate, think it's all the namby pamby internet crowd though, the real fans that go to every game etc, still hold our values very dearly.

Because of the financial constraints of playing in Scotland I do not expect us to be in European finals, BUT I do expect us to be winning all trophies we are entered into within Alex Salmonds wee utopia. And when in Europe busting our arse trying.

At 54 I am still in the modern fan category but I want us to win every trophy we can but old enough to realise that we can't.

I am also appreciative enough to realise we do not have the team or resources of even 4 years ago - progression through the leagues is the number one priority and I am amazed at how many fans don't seem to appreciate that!