FIFA 15 - Ibrox & Rangers

WATBB

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an Xbox one , even though Fifa 14 was rushed for relese date it still lokked amazing on next gen.

Got an update during the world cup to play teams in the world cup and they tweaked the game to look even better.

My buddy got the Fifa 15 beta and said its even more stunning looking.

sounds good, the players would make better decisions and runs I would think with the power of the thing. As I said never really being into FIFA because it's all graphics and stunning replays, I must admit over the years it has got better but never been a fan of the franchise.

Pro evo is dire

As I have stated been playing games a lot longer than most, do you know what a zx81 is? Zx spectrum 48k, Snes, mega drive?

Iss first appeared on the n64, that was taking from the game winning eleven which was the Japanese version and is pro evo as we know it.

As I said I get a USB with all team, proper strips, badges names etc, the licensing is a problem but can easily be overcome by spending £14 on ebay.

Play pro evo for a couple of months then go back to FIFA.

EA's best game is fight night champion,

As I have stated been playing games a lot longer than most, do you know what a zx81 is? Zx spectrum 48k, Snes, mega drive?

Iss first appeared on the n64, that was taking from the game winning eleven which was the Japanese version and is pro evo as we know it.

As I said I get a USB with all team, proper strips, badges names etc, the licensing is a problem but can easily be overcome by spending £14 on ebay.

You can't beat the old Match Day 2 on the spectrum. Happy days :)

I was playing my snes and mega drive when you were not even at school. As I said I am all about the game play, pro evo is much harder to score, FIFA has improved over the years but pro evo you don't hammer teams.

Regardless of how long you've played games, Pro Evo is shite compared to FIFA.

I had a mega drive and used to be a big pro evo fan, it is now absolutely shite though. The gameplay is horrendous.

(tu)

Pro Evo is a shite shite game.

HAs been for a near decade now, no one wants to play as man blue or west london red.

It's arcade pish now.

Get a USB from ebay with everything needed, and sorry but have never missed a series and you are badly mistaken.

If you think FIFA is more realistic then that's your choice, but no way is FIFA better than pro evo for game play

Get a USB from ebay with everything needed, and sorry but have never missed a series and you are badly mistaken.

If you think FIFA is more realistic then that's your choice, but no way is FIFA better than pro evo for game play

:lol:

Pro Evo is shite and has been ever since the PS3.

WHy do you think FIFA suddenly started to sell millions of copies and become the best selling football game?

It's certainly not because PES is a better game.

But aye the reviewers and gamers are all wrong...

ISS was a game changer for me back in the day.

Paid loads for the import system and games from the little game shop just off Byres Road.

But these days the full package FIFA brings tips it over all the other games.

But I live Battlefield games and hate COD games , it's all about choice.

:lol:

Pro Evo is shite and has been ever since the PS3.

WHy do you think FIFA suddenly started to sell millions of copies and become the best selling football game?

It's certainly not because PES is a better game.

But aye the reviewers and gamers are all wrong...

Because ea like they always do threw millions at it, so every kid saw it no matter where they went.

Certainly not through the game play, had the first xbox and they did not have the licence for pro evo, I could not even play FIFA , I just found it was too pridictable.

Not a big ea fan, maybe tiger woods but even that is boring now, I think the best game ea do is fight night ,

Because ea like they always do threw millions at it, so every kid saw it no matter where they went.

Certainly not through the game play, had the first xbox and they did not have the licence for pro evo, I could not even play FIFA , I just found it was too pridictable.

Not a big ea fan, maybe tiger woods but even that is boring now, I think the best game ea do is fight night ,

Kids?

Every PES player I grew up with is now a FIFA man.

PES died in 2007.