Fans Board Elections

TomScott

Now that voting has opened and in response to the demand for a sales pitch...

Background

Mostly in public sector with wide experience in partnership working and commitment to getting things done. Experience of working with committees and executive groups.

Lifelong fan whose earliest memory is big Tams winner in the 1973 cup final against Ce@@@c.

Season ticket holder and there for every home game with my stepson (he is 10 and our clubs future).

Standing for election as Families rep as we need to ensure that the clubs future has a voice AND that there is a club for them to support.

Am not a share holder and no conflict of interest here.

On the field

Let's be honest...the quality isn't great, too many overpaid and under performing players and a management team that are naive at best. The Fans Board may have little influence on what happens on the pitch however it can give a voice to the ordinary fan.

Off the field

We are a mess. Lurching from one disaster to the next. Tbh no clear vision of where we are going has been communicated.

The Board? I'm not convinced about the benefit they bring - strangely quiet just now until the exclusive in the Record. I know they are bound by stock market rules about what they can and cannot say but we need reassurance about the future of our club.

Bottom line is though, for the time being, they are the only board we have and we should be supporting them not starving them of badly needed funds. If we want change then let's do it from within.

UoF/ SoS - they are dividing our support at a time we need to be united. Those who wanted us dead have not gone away - we need to unite and face those who mean us harm.

King/ Ashley - tbh neither. Lots of smoke and mirrors and look where that got us with Whyte. If either was serious they need to put up or shut up.

Fan ownership - a long term project maybe worth exploring further.

Ibrox - can't believe someone sold the rights for £1 BUT... It will always be Ibrox.

I don't come with all the answers to the issues we face...

I come with a willingness to work together with everyone interested in making our club what it was and should be. I want to see the club being promoted in a positive way as a family centred, inclusive club who value and hold dear our traditions.

We need people who are in this for our club - not themselves, and that's what I can bring.

Vote Tom F for families

Background

Mostly in public sector with wide experience in partnership working and commitment to getting things done. Experience of working with committees and executive groups.

Lifelong fan whose earliest memory is big Tams winner in the 1973 cup final against Ce@@@c.

Season ticket holder and there for every home game with my stepson (he is 10 and our clubs future).

Standing for election as Families rep as we need to ensure that the clubs future has a voice AND that there is a club for them to support.

On the field

Let's be honest...the quality isn't great, too many overpaid and under performing players and a management team that are naive at best. The Fans Board may have little influence on what happens on the pitch however it can give a voice to the ordinary fan.

Off the field

We are a mess. Lurching from one disaster to the next. Tbh no clear vision of where we are going has been communicated.

The Board? I'm not convinced about the benefit they bring - strangely quiet just now until the exclusive in the Record. I know they are bound by stock market rules about what they can and cannot say but we need reassurance about the future of our club.

Bottom line is though, for the time being, they are the only board we have and we should be supporting them not starving them of badly needed funds. If we want change then let's do it from within.

UoF/ SoS - they are dividing our support at a time we need to be united. Those who wanted us dead have not gone away - we need to unite and face those who mean us harm.

King/ Ashley - tbh neither. Lots of smoke and mirrors and look where that got us with Whyte. If either was serious they need to put up or shut up.

Ibrox - can't believe someone sold the rights for £1 BUT... It will always be Ibrox.

I come with a willingness to work together with everyone interested in making our club what it was and should be. I want to see the club being promoted in a positive way as a family centred, inclusive club who value and hold dear our traditions.

We need people who are in this for our club - not themselves, and that's what I can bring.

Vote Tom F for families

I like the cut of yer jib sir.

Well at the moment anyway, until yer rivals dig up any skeletons in yer closet.

Background

On the field

Off the field

Vote Tom F for families

Did we sell the naming rights for £1?