Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour( Optional)Gift Voucher

The Moonlighter

Due to the current climate surrounding the Club the feed-back that we've had from many Rangers supporters is for us to offer the Founders Trail as a stand alone option from our Tour package.

However, those still wishing to take the full package including the tour of Ibrox Stadium can still do so.

Our Tour packages are as follows

The Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour

Adults £20 Concession £15.

The Founders Trail Only.

Adults £14 Concession £12

People can upgrade to the full package at any time as long as capacity on the bus allows.

Gift Vouchers are now available to purchase and will be posted out to you on the same day.

They are without limit of time and are valid for all future Founders Tours.The first batch of Tours dates will be published early in the new year.

Just send us an email to thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com and we'll get your Gift Voucher posted.

96gqb5.jpg

Was that from the handfuls that turn up for Struth protests and RST AGMs?

It was from a steady flow of emails.

It would be a bit rude to ask people what they do with their spare time , not really our business.

This ensures that no-one misses out on what is for us the most important part of the day , the educational aspect of the Founders Trail.

Would you remove this option if Dave King or Paul Murray took control of the club?

We haven't removed any option.

We've created a choice .

The Founders Trail Only.

We haven't removed any option.

We've created a choice .

The Founders Trail Only.

So there is an option not to give the club money.

I can imagine that would disappear with a new regime in charge.

So there is an option not to give the club money.

I can imagine that would disappear with a new regime in charge.

You are of course entitled to your opinion which can be a rarity on here.

If people choose not to give the Club money then that is their democratic right, they shouldn't however then have to miss out on our wonderful story which is the main reason the Founders Trail was formed in 2009.

You are of course entitled to your opinion which can be a rarity on here.

If people choose not to give the Club money then that is their democratic right, they shouldn't however then have to miss out on our wonderful story which is the main reason the Founders Trail was formed in 2009.

Odd that the title of this thread contains the word "optional" then since its not an option.

Anyway I trust all those who emailed have bought a tour ticket.

Those ones that refuse to give the club money could add to the wonderful story with the admin 2 tale. Im sure they would be delighted to hear that part sometime in the future.

Odd that the title of this thread contains the word "optional" then since its not an option.

Anyway I trust all those who emailed have bought a tour ticket.

Those ones that refuse to give the club money could add to the wonderful story with the admin 2 tale. Im sure they would be delighted to hear that part sometime in the future.

People have the ''option'' to do The Founders Trail or The Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour.

We're giving people a choice.

You have done a fantastic job with your tours. But now the way you are behaving is showing disrespect to the people of the graves that you visit. Rangers is for all of our fans and not your little gang that you support.

'' Behaving'' ? My goodness.

As posted above, read the OP again. The option of the Stadium Tour is available.

We're giving people a choice that they've requested.

People have the ''option'' to do The Founders Trail or The Founders Trail and Ibrox Stadium Tour.

We're giving people a choice.

You do know of course that not a single one of those concerned-citizen email senders will ever buy one of your tickets.

But if you're happy to be played, so be it.

I will find it impossible to support.

Holy hell, it's not as if they've said "We will no longer include the Stadium Tour" ... as a consumer, it's all about being given choice.

Founders Trail is providing 2 options, you pick which one suits your requirements and take it from there.

There seems to be folk desperate to be pissed off by this rather than just seeing it as a choice .... "You can buy the chocolate bar or the box of chocolate bars" ... all seems fairly innocuous to me

Holy hell, it's not as if they've said "We will no longer include the Stadium Tour" ... as a consumer, it's all about being given choice.

Founders Trail is providing 2 options, you pick which one suits your requirements and take it from there.

There seems to be folk desperate to be pissed off by this rather than just seeing it as a choice .... "You can buy the chocolate bar or the box of chocolate bars" ... all seems fairly innocuous to me

Exactly and thank you.