Dingwall and FF still being King's dimwitted pawns.

OlegKuznetsov

Now let me put them in your head; he put £10m in.

More than anyone in the history of rangers.

By the way, rangers made 10 admin people redundant yesterday, 5 weeks before xmas.

If the £16m had been taken that would have been avoided.

Whatever money he put in way back when is completely irrelevant now, where he seems very unwilling to put anything in at all.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were made redundant because their positions are no longer required, should we pay them to do fuck all? it's a shame they lost their jobs but we are not a charity and can't pay people that are not required.

By the way, rangers made 10 admin people redundant yesterday, 5 weeks before xmas.

What £16M ? When asked for proof there was none.

You need to open your eyes and stop following the party lines of the self centred.

Dingwall, as ever is sticking up for his rich mate against the Club and continuing to do harm. Dissent is crushed with more posters being banned by a man who cannot stand intelligent debate.

As it stands, a lot of Rangers fans are still harming the Club to help a rich but stingy man get something on the cheap.

It can only lead to the betterment of the Rangers support, The more bears he bans, The less people he can brainwash.

The less bears who are exposed to his North Korean style democracy, The better.

Good decent bears will flock to sites like Rangers Media and Vangauardbears (or ******************* as its called on Follow Follow.)

His empire is crumbling around him and he knows it, Pretty soon he will be left on his website alone, with all the Bheasts he allows to join.

He is a boil on the arse of the Rangers support that should have been lanced a long time ago.

they were made redundant because their positions are no longer required, should we pay them to do fuck all? it's a shame they lost their jobs but we are not a charity and can't pay people that are not required.

it is something that should of happened before 2013

Did you actually just type that ?

There was no £16m, do you get that? BTW, Elvis is dead and the Beatles have split too.

People don't get made redundant, Their positions do.

We are making cuts we should have made 3 years ago, It's how a business works, If your overheads and outgoings are more that your income, then you have to cut overheads,

Our income has decreased due to these Boycotters who can no longer be called Rangers Fans.

The consequence of this is job cuts.

It really is that simple

Now let me put them in your head; he put £10m in. where has this number now come from ?

More than anyone in the history of rangers. at least try googling joe lewis before you post this.

By the way, rangers made 10 admin people redundant yesterday, 5 weeks before xmas. if the boycotters had been going to games it wouldn't have happened.

If the £16m had been taken that would have been avoided.Nope because it was being drip fed if at all.

The abuse of "boycotters" on here is pathetic

Anyone who blames any Rangers supporter for the current mess is a total and utter moron

had the boycotters not boycotted, 14 staff wouldnt be looking at an xmas without a fucking job

So the boycotters can fucking do one for all i care

disclaimer, i am basing my point on the head boycotter claiming that the reduced ST numbers are purely down to the boycott against the board and nothing else, i havent personally asked all the non returning St holders and simply using what evidence there is available

The fact they tweet each other is the most worrying thing for me. :(

I was told some time ago that Dickson is "very close to the CRO guys". I was also told of board suspicions about the source of leaks at Ibrox but I can't go down that path publicly...

Furry is Chris Graham, mate. Andrew Dickson is Head of Media at Rangers. They appear to be very friendly.

Are there still 2 Andrew Dicksons employed by Rangers? One is head of Football Administration, if so Fury is leaping to conclusions about which one you were alluding to. ;)

ok sorry, you are all right; we are delighted with the boards performance

At least have the decency to reply to the posts directed at you. They had no proof of this £16M and the majority of his "investors" were hidden, something the Boycotters have been complaining about with our current board. I really feel sorry for you that you let Mr Dingwall do your thinking for you, it's quite embarrassing actually. I actually saw someone on twitter a couple of weeks back asking Chris Graham if he was allowed to go to a Rangers match. Pathetic...

I was told some time ago that Dickson is "very close to the CRO guys". I was also told of board suspicions about the source of leaks at Ibrox but I can't go down that path publicly...

Interesting, but not surprising :(

Would the Rangers board be happy with an employee making comments about someone's mum (I assume not nice ones) on twitter ?

:unsure:

Are there still 2 Andrew Dicksons employed by Rangers? One is head of Football Administration, if so Fury is leaping to conclusions about which one you were alluding to. ;)

I believe there are still two ADs. I pretty much made it clear which one I felt was a suitable candidate if redundancies were being planned. I guess Furry's reaction confirms there is some closeness between AD and the giggle gang.