Rangers way or not

Skyson1872

I hate Ally being called a cunt,fat Sally etc, how different it was a few years back when he was scoring in the battle of Britain, goals against the filth, over head kick against Hivs. But watching us now i find myself doing the same. I hope he goes before he loses even more respect.

Sad that a true legend can lose all respect because he is a shite manager. Hopefully he resigns and his terrible manager record is put in the past like John Greig.

Ally McCoist MBE. All time Rangers top goal scorer.

Shite manager.

Pretty sure the majority of people who go to Ibrox know he is not the man for the job but does the man himself know he is not the man for the job.At least Stuart McCall did the honourable thing and admitted he had done all he could.Ally on the other hand is a different matter.

We can't afford to get rid. We're left with him whether we like it or not!

If we can't afford the only way is to make him quit and that happens by letting him know in no uncertain terms that he's not wanted and we do that by protesting outside the stadium every day in large numbers, at the training ground and during games.

It's the last resort but it should have been done long ago and we have only ourselves to blame for the mess we're in now for not doing it sooner.