Singing "Ally must Go"

blue No11

This Saturday through out the game there should be chants of "Ally must Go" ! Nothing nasty just the plain simple truth. We the supporters must be heard by Ally and the board,this has worked for other clubs in the past and its the only thing we have not done.

I used to have 'MO MUST GO' on the back of my Rangers top when I was 16.

Is 41 considered too old to have slogans on the back of your top!?! If not, I'm off to Tee-Shirt City in the morning!

Were from the same era m8,never too old ! The supporters of the 90's would never have kept there mouths shut for this long.. Sad days !

I used to have 'MO MUST GO' on the back of my Rangers top when I was 16.

Is 41 considered too old to have slogans on the back of your top!?! If not, I'm off to Tee-Shirt City in the morning!

Having Mo must go put on a new Teeshirt wouldnt help things as we dont have any Mo's. :party:

The supporters of the 90s (myself included) were spoilt rotten and moaned about bloody everything, don't use us a yardstick!

I suppose you are right in the sense of being spoiled,but why are we so bloody silent when it comes to voicing our opinions,political correctness comes to mind. "Oh dont say that,thats naughty you will get into trouble. Bunch of hand bags now a days.