Is Walter to Blame?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well why the fuck would you recommend mccoist ?

I wouldn't but then ive not worked with the guy 20 odd year. Maybe Walter seen something that he believed was a star quality. For all ally's failures he has one hell of a desire to win. He's a shit manager though

I wouldn't but then ive not worked with the guy 20 odd year. Maybe Walter seen something that he believed was a star quality. For all ally's failures he has one hell of a desire to win. He's a shit manager though

right that's all I'm trying to say no other Rangers fan would find it possible to recommend mccoist (as a manager) I wasn't exactly blaming walter I was just saying why did he recommended Ally

Why blame Walter. Walter did it his way and although not pretty at times, he could and did win cups.

Walter could also motivate his players.

McClown is trying to emulate Walter and doing a very poor job of it. He hasn't got what it takes to do it his own way, so he tries to copy someone else.

Watty may share the blame in the overspending on players that eventually forced Minty to sell but Ally is a self made man. Green used Ally (and Ally was happy to let himself be used) as a figurehead to maintain ST sales. His ability never came into the equation.

For me the current situation can be traced all the way back to Minty's lust for glory. Tor Andre Flo!

Not to blame, but perhaps should shoulder some responsibility for our pretty prehistoric approach to football. And for continuing to back Ally.

A total clear out is required to removing all of his appointed 'old guard' from the club - aside from his winning mentality.