Ally McCoist: I can take the flak – but I'll walk away from

ShaneRalfRoss

It's quite nice actually,there's now a wee man that follows you around ready to clean up your spaghetti every time you spill it,you'd like it here.

Not keen on Italian wankers! You's can keep them! Although nice is certainly not a word i'd put with Coatbridge no matter how much he cleans up after you guys it's always going to be a shitehole with the occupants. :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, you do that. You are entitled to an opinion after all (right or wrong) :happy:

And you're entitled to throw about the character assassinations. Of McCoist or myself.

I'll accept the one about me, it's at least based on some level of evidence.

Poor, STG. I definitely feel the need to correct it, because it's an entirely fabricated criticism, which is unfair on the guy. You'd realise that if you stopped desperately trying to attack me and just reread the thing.

I'm perfectly calm, STG. I had a higher opinion of you than resorting to trolling rather than just going and seeing for yourself whether or not you're mistaken.

Oh now I am trolling. Good grief, I make an opinion, YOU quote me to grab my attention as well as others and I am the one trolling? Behave yourself. :lol:

and character assassination? Now you are just being comical.

Oh now I am trolling. Good grief, I make an opinion, YOU quote me to grab my attention as well as others and I am the one trolling? Behave yourself. :lol:

Yeah, you were a wee bit in your last post. Just a wee bit.

Listen, you can say 'but it's my opinion' about anything. Doesn't make it valid if it's based on something that hasn't happened.

Like if I said 'it's my opinion that the sun orbits the earth.

Yeah, you were a wee bit in your last post. Just a wee bit.

Listen, you can say 'but it's my opinion' about anything. Doesn't make it valid it's based on something that hasn't happened.

Like if I said 'it's my opinion that the sun orbits the earth.

I don't recall saying any opinion I have is valid, I am not full of self importance to think of myself in that way ever. Stop derailing the thread with your nonsense. Stick me on block if I upset you this much. Good grief, so very rude.

I don't recall saying any opinion I have is valid, I am not full of self importance to think of myself in that way ever. Stop derailing the thread with your nonsense. Stick me on block if I upset you this much. Good grief, so very rude.

You're missing the point of what I said.

You don't upset me. Although you keep trying to plant the seed that I'm upset or angry. I think someone else is the one that's getting angry!

You're missing the point of what I said.

You don't upset me. Although you keep trying to plant the seed that I'm upset or angry. I think someone else is the one that's getting angry!

Nope, I find you rude, even more so when you pass off this sort of phrase.

After me being nothing but nice to you in the past as well. That'll teach me!

According to you, I should be grateful you were nice to me? I would even go as far as childish that one single comment can suddenly make you decide I am less of a person because you didn't like my opinion. Oh well, can't win them all. I'm not replying to this thread anymore. Unbelievable.

Nope, I find you rude, even more so when you pass off this sort of phrase.

According to you, I should be grateful you were nice to me? I would even go as far as childish that one single comment can suddenly make you decide I am less of a person because you didn't like my opinion. Oh well, can't win them all. I'm not replying to this thread anymore. Unbelievable.

:lol: What planet are you on today? I was trying to be light hearted.

You're being very offended! I thought it was me that was angry!

Meh. Maybe we'll talk tomorrow when we're all sober!

Then again, maybe we'll never talk again! :(