Ally Phones Up Journalist Re: criticism

JamieG54

Ally has been very well paid for doing or not doing his job whichever way you want to look at it. It has not worked out everyone can see that.Some could see it as far back as his first season in charge.Its time him and the board let the real people that matter know whats happening at this once and will be again great club. That is the REAL RANGERS MEN who stood by their club in its darkest hours.people from every walk of life who weren't getting paid anything never mind hundreds of thousands. Sick of hearing how AM and Captain Clueless and the rest STOOD UP FOR THE CLUB well they have all been well rewarded unlike the most important people at this club the FANS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the no reward Green worked for?

Don't worry mate I'm sure you guys still have a few more like minded still within ibrox

We still need a huge broom

Then, and only then, can we move forward.

This will coincide with frenzied bleating from the old guard. It's already started, will continue to get worse.

Will the boil be lanced? I honestly don't know.

Sure, he stood up for the club for no reward. Oh, apart from his £800k p/a salary. What a hero.

B

We've all known that Ally is own £800,000 a year and its such a huge amount for us normal people that we just accept it and don t really give it another thought but it is really crazy money. £66,667 a month...£15384 a week. And . If he works 40 hours a week it's £384 an hour.... I think it's worth thinking about that for a few minutes........

Don't worry mate I'm sure you guys still have a few more like minded still within ibrox

We still need a huge broom

Then, and only then, can we move forward.

This will coincide with frenzied bleating from the old guard. It's already started, will continue to get worse.

Will the boil be lanced? I honestly don't know.

My opinion on Ally is well known.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy in CoI's post given what he posted about Green a few days ago.