Ally Phones Up Journalist Re: criticism

JamieG54

No they have the same trait of apparently ignoring attacks on the club but getting the lawyers involved when they get attacked

Its been a common trait at Ibrox since the Murray era. Parks is not the first person Ally has phoned after they were critical of him.

Some of the stuff directed at Sandy Easdale went way beyond being acceptable. It became a personal campaign against the man.

Lawyers can only really get involved if some of the abuse and accusations are without foundation.

Personally, I would have proceeded with the legal proceeding and took him for every can of Mr Muscle he had. :000000082:

:000000082:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh FFS so blinded by detesting Ally he can't even phone up a journo that slags him off to have a go?

And for the record, Ally is the only one I recall standing up for the club when we were having illegal punishments against us and people trying to steal our league titles, but just forget all that so you can have a whinge about the guy.

Ally held on and he should have known it would get nasty .He should just go and do what G Smith suggests .He is not welcome as Rangers manager and there is no going back now .If it gets worse ,he only has his self to blame .

Maybe if someone responded to his apparent resignation that would help?

Oh FFS so blinded by detesting Ally he can't even phone up a journo that slags him off to have a go?

And for the record, Ally is the only one I recall standing up for the club when we were having illegal punishments against us and people trying to steal our league titles, but just forget all that so you can have a whinge about the guy.

Sure, he stood up for the club for no reward. Oh, apart from his £800k p/a salary. What a hero.

Sure, he stood up for the club for no reward. Oh, apart from his £800k p/a salary. What a hero.

I could point out that at that time he was receiving no salary, we were in admin and it was possible the club would no longer exist, but you would just switch to some other reason to slag him off.

I could point out that at that time he was receiving no salary, we were in admin and it was possible the club would no longer exist, but you would just switch to some other reason to slag him off.

You're right, I would point to his appalling managerial record.

He can't win. He needs to fuck off to a place of work where his employers, staff and customers don't judge his appallingly poor performance.

You could, but you won't because you have absolutely no proof that was in fact the case,

You probably don't have any proof that he took a 50% pay cut either or why it took him so long to negotiate any alleged cut.

Why do you believe that Rangers fans suddenly detest Ally?

Did it just happen over night, or is it because of the damage he is doing to our club?

I can't recall Ally really standing up for us over illegal punishments or people trying to steal our titles, Did his friends in the media run this story, He thinks Turnbull Hutton is a great guy FFS

You probably realise that the solicitor who represented Rangers at the SPL tribunal was paid for by the RFFF and people like myself who earn less every 2 years than Ally does in a month.

But then again, People like myself spend 40 odd years ploughing a large percentage of our disposable income into Rangers Football Club, So people like Ally can take it out.

Are we not entitled to our opinion?

for well over 2million in wages, ally has delivered 2 part time leagues

for what will be 21million in first team wages, ally will have left us with 2 part time league titles and an aging squad out of contract in the summer, too shite to keep, too shite to sell before then, with virtually no sellable assets to bank on

one person in the media finally calls out mccoist on this deplorable record, and ally doesnt like it so phones him up to give him abuse for what was a factually correct piece of journalism

but of course ally is in the right here isnt he :lol:

You could, but you won't because you have absolutely no proof that was in fact the case,

You probably don't have any proof that he took a 50% pay cut either or why it took him so long to negotiate any alleged cut.

Why do you believe that Rangers fans suddenly detest Ally?

Did it just happen over night, or is it because of the damage he is doing to our club?

I can't recall Ally really standing up for us over illegal punishments or people trying to steal our titles, Did his friends in the media run this story, He thinks Turnbull Hutton is a great guy FFS

You probably realise that the solicitor who represented Rangers at the SPL tribunal was paid for by the RFFF and people like myself who earn less every 2 years than Ally does in a month.

But then again, People like myself spend 40 odd years ploughing a large percentage of our disposable income into Rangers Football Club, So people like Ally can take it out.

Are we not entitled to our opinion?

He was unpaid while we were in admin, that is why he was given a backpay after we newco-ed.

He was up on a breach charge by the SFA for his comments about anonymous people sitting in judgement and giving us the transfer embargo punishment.

When I refer to the titles, I am referring to the five way agreement.

But, fair enough, airbrush anything positive out of history.

for well over 2million in wages, ally has delivered 2 part time leagues

for what will be 21million in first team wages, ally will have left us with 2 part time league titles and an aging squad out of contract in the summer, too shite to keep, too shite to sell before then, with virtually no sellable assets to bank on

one person in the media finally calls out mccoist on this deplorable record, and ally doesnt like it so phones him up to give him abuse for what was a factually correct piece of journalism

but of course ally is in the right here isnt he :lol:

If the journo is entitled to his opinion (I assume you think he is because you agree with it) then Ally is entitled to talk to him about it, surely?

Green gave him the penny shares at a time when he was shouting from the rooftops that we were in great shape financially. Criticise him for being a poor manager but don't criticise him for accepting cheap shares or his high salary. Have a go at the people who decided that's what he should get.

He was unpaid while we were in admin, that is why he was given a backpay after we newco-ed.

He was up on a breach charge by the SFA for his comments about anonymous people sitting in judgement and giving us the transfer embargo punishment.

what "backpay" was this? and what evidence is there that he wasnt paid during admin, yes they all took pay cuts, but there's no evidence, all i can see is media talk but not one bit of actual evidence that ally took nothing home whatsoever during administration

he then tuped over with his over 700k a year contract, and only decided to discuss it when it became clear he was being paid a fucking fortune for a job worth a quarter of it

If the journo is entitled to his opinion (I assume you think he is because you agree with it) then Ally is entitled to talk to him about it, surely?

talking to him and giving him abuse is two different things

what if we all got allys number and phoned him to talk about the pish he's served up for years, would that be okay?

You have absolute no proof that he was unpaid during Admin or if he received backpay.

Yes he did give many sound bytes, He knows how to work the media and fool gullible people.

Do you remember "Never forget, Never Forgive" that changed really quickly didn't it,

Old Turnbull is a smashing chap.

Ally McCoist has given me many great memories as a player, I probably witnessed over 95% of the goals he scored for Rangers.

As a manager he has been responsible for the worse performances and worse results I have ever seen as a Rangers fan. I would love to airbrush it from my memory but it is still happening.

what "backpay" was this? and what evidence is there that he wasnt paid during admin, yes they all took pay cuts, but there's no evidence, all i can see is media talk but not one bit of actual evidence that ally took nothing home whatsoever during administration

he then tuped over with his over 700k a year contract, and only decided to discuss it when it became clear he was being paid a fucking fortune for a job worth a quarter of it

That is what TUPE is.

Its been a common trait at Ibrox since the Murray era. Parks is not the first person Ally has phoned after they were critical of him.

Some of the stuff directed at Sandy Easdale went way beyond being acceptable. It became a personal campaign against the man.

Lawyers can only really get involved if some of the abuse and accusations are without foundation.

Personally, I would have proceeded with the legal proceeding and took him for every can of Mr Muscle he had. :000000082:

:000000082:

:lol: