The Rangers board silence is deafening

blue No11

Simply put will you please talk to us the fans and tell us what is going on ? We are the supporters of the club,we are the lifeblood of the club,we are the biggest part of the club,without us there is no club. If you want bums back on seats you have to talk. It is the number 1 rule in running a successful business,talking to your customers !

It's not too much to ask and believe it or not it is your duty and your way forward in bringing the support back together long term !

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply put will you please talk to us the fans and tell us what is going on ? We are the supporters of the club,we are the lifeblood of the club,we are the biggest part of the club,without us there is no club. If you want bums back on seats you have to talk. It is the number 1 rule in running a successful business,talking to your customers !

It's not too much to ask and believe it or not it is your duty !

Why should they talk? it's now a game of poker instigated by McCoist who I believe will get ripped a new one. They will have taken legal advice and told to say nothing which will be rilling McCoist. They will meet as a board to discuss their options, decide on it and swiftly dispatch him.

Wednesday looks the key day.

Possibly but when something like this happens there should be a response right away telling us that the matter will be dealt with in house and a statement will be issued once we have had a meeting with so and so... But no not a bloody squeak all weekend. It's pathetic for a club the size of Rangers. So bloody Un professional!It tells me they don't even pretend to care about the fans.

Possibly but when something like this happens there should be a response right away telling us that the matter will be dealt with in house and a statement will be issued once we have had a meeting with so and so... But no not a bloody squeak all weekend. It's pathetic for a club the size of Rangers. So bloody Un professional!It tells me they don't even pretend to care about the fans.

Why should they show McCoists team their hand? Say nothing, you're being very naive. It's not unprofessional, it's the exact opposite.... Professional

Why should they talk? it's now a game of poker instigated by McCoist who I believe will get ripped a new one. They will have taken legal advice and told to say nothing which will be rilling McCoist. They will meet as a board to discuss their options, decide on it and swiftly dispatch him.

All they had to do was say we are aware of the matter and it is being dealt with in house and a statement will be issued in due course. That kind of thing would show they at least care about the fans and the club. As I said above its so bloody Un professional.

I guess there'll be some need to inform the stock markets first, although enough price sensitive info has (seemingly) emerged since Friday that what's the point?

I'd imagine the price rocketed on Friday lunchtime, before plunging when it turned out we were no further forward!

All they had to do was say we are aware of the matter and it is being spent with in house and a statement will be issued in due course. That kind of thing would show they at least care about the fans and the club. As I said above its so bloody Un professional.

Do you really need to be spoon fed? They will have been given legal advice to say nothing. McCoist started it and gave no comment in his tv interview and has been posted missing since, take your anger out on him and not the club. That aside any clever businessman will say nothing and let him sweat for a few days, then put him to the sword

Why should they show McCoists team their hand? Say nothing, you're being very naive. It's not unprofessional, it's the exact opposite.... Professional

Read my replies it is bloody unprofessional. I run a small company with many big name companies on my books and I tell you what my customers are king and get answers to problems immediately and I have not got the resources Rangers has ! There is a major problem at our club and the supporters (customers) deserve the very least a short statement. But as I said no not a squeak. It's free to talk and be informative.

Do you really need to be spoon fed? They will have been given legal advice to say nothing. McCoist started it and gave no comment in his tv interview and has been posted missing since, take your anger out on him and not the club. That aside any clever businessman will say nothing and let him sweat for a few days, then put him to the sword

1) did he plant the story?

2) who planted the story last week about wanting to sack him but not being able to afford it?

3) do you believe anyone involved in playing this out in the media is wrong?

4) are you serious? Our silence is embarrassing.

Read my replies it is bloody unprofessional. I run a small company with many big name companies on my books and I tell you what my customers are king and get answers to problems immediately and I have not got the resources Rangers has ! There is a major problem at our club and the supporters (customers) deserve the very least a short statement. But as I said no not a squeak. It's free to talk and be informative.

So when one of your employees hands in their notice do you arrange a press release and send a letter to all your customers? I mean customers king eh?

Therin lies the difference - you've got big names for customers, so I guess you treat 'em right.

Rangers has a huge number of small customers (whether we like it or not) & I'd suggest you'd be setting yourself up for a fall if you tried to keep them all happy.

Therin lies the difference - you've got big names for customers, so I guess you treat 'em right.

Rangers has a huge number of small customers (whether we like it or not) & I'd suggest you'd be setting yourself up for a fall if you tried to keep them all happy.

You do have a point ! Years of frustration kind of sums up my mood at the moment and I guess that's where my post comes from.

1) did he plant the story?

2) who planted the story last week about wanting to sack him but not being able to afford it?

3) do you believe anyone involved in playing this out in the media is wrong?

4) are you serious? Our silence is embarrassing.

1) did who and what story?

2) my money's on mcCoist.... I think they call it working your ticket

3) as far as I can see only 1 sides playing it out in the media

4) very serious, are you at the wind up?

1) did who and what story?

2) my money's on mcCoist.... I think they call it working your ticket

3) as far as I can see only 1 sides playing it out in the media

4) very serious, are you at the wind up?

McCoist is now setting himself as 'a source close to Easdale'? good luck with this mate, really. Once Ally has gone, who will be the next to be to blame for all the media leaks that benefit the executive management of the club?