Ally countdown

folkestoneger

What a lot of shite. No single man will stop me from going to see Rangers on a Saturday.

You follow on blindly and I'll get rid of coisty for you m8 . Unfortunately a single man practically emptied Ibrox against Cowdenbeath and you'll have plenty of room against Livvy when you find out you are in the minority of fans who want rid of Coisty but expect the board or fellow fans to do your dirty work for you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who attends on Saturday deserves Ally imo, it seems that the vast majority of bears want Ally gone and no matter how painful it is they must leave Ibrox empty for one game to ram home the message he's not wanted.

No thanks. I'll always be there to support my team regardless of who the manager is.

You follow on blindly and I'll get rid of coisty for you m8 . Unfortunately a single man practically emptied Ibrox against Cowdenbeath and you'll have plenty of room against Livvy when you find out you are in the minority of fans who want rid of Coisty but expect the board or fellow fans to do your dirty work for you.

Aye no bother, batter on.