Bomber Mini Graham

JamieG54

Apart from embarrassing us publicly with his uneducated rants, what has JB done to deserve the response he gets in here, I just don`t get it.

We have so many enemies out there, can we really drive people away who actually love our club.

Just accept Bomber as your drunken uncle who always gets ratarsed at all the family parties, but who was the uncle who bought you all your Rangers tops at Christmas.

Where the hell did I put that tin hat.

giphy.gif

The Rangers we know & love wasn't built on drunken uncle behaviour.

You answered your own question with 'apart from embarrass us publicly'.

Thats a disgrace mate, we may not like fellow Bears yes but to celebrate their deaths is diabloical, if they murdered or raped someone yes but because they have a different view from you is not a reason.

That and describing a bullet as being "too good" for the "scum" at the AGM today who booed and heckled.

He is a charming chap.

If it acts like scum and looks like scum the chances are it is scum.

Folk booing those who sit on the board of our absolutely shambolic, going nowhere fast, amateurish football club really does not make them look or act like scum in my book.

Folk booing those who sit on the board of our absolutely shambolic, going nowhere fast, amateurish football club really does not make them look or act like scum in my book.

Well thank fuck I have a different book to you.

Broon - prick who back-stabbed a Rangers employee in the back to get a coaching position, a position he then screwed up through total incompetency.

Mini - rancid cnut who has been a destabilizing influence for years now and I am suspicious about his media connections to the DR.

Furry - don't know the guy but does appear a tad self-serving.