Bomber Mini Graham

JamieG54

What did we make of these guys today at the AGM?

I dont support any of them. But

Bomber spoke with most passion and asked realistic questions although he does have a bee in his bonnet about Green. His passion got everyone I think including me. He is a tool at times but he loves us.

Mini spoke well and straight to the point. Said about the email and the 16m plus investors named.

Chris Graham asked about Llambias and his pay which was quickly sorted. Cant stand this guy and he quickly put to bed by Derek.

Malcolm Murray was on the news but he didnt appear for any questions. Shows he still has the club at heart.

For some reason I see Mini King and Murray getting in but not for a few years once Ashley has done his deals with us.

Stopped reading after your description of Bomber.

His outburst was that of a jaiky chav, he deserves fuck all respect and needs to be distanced as far as possible from Rangers and its support.

He's a Grade A Clownshoe.

Bomber spoke with most passion and asked realistic questions although he does have a bee in his bonnet about Green. His passion got everyone I think including me. He is a tool at times but he loves us.

Mini spoke well and straight to the point. Said about the email and the 16m plus investors named.

Chris Graham asked about Llambias and his pay which was quickly sorted. Cant stand this guy and he quickly put to bed by Derek.

Malcolm Murray was on the news but he didnt appear for any questions. Shows he still has the club at heart.

For some reason I see Mini King and Murray getting in but not for a few years once Ashley has done his deals with us.

I don't want any of them part of or associated with the club in any capacity.

They are a cancer who have been trying to destabilise every chance of recovery and growth for the past four years in order to win control without spending big.

I will raise a glass at each of their obituaries.

Bomber spoke with most passion and asked realistic questions

Oh come on!

From what I seen, he asked two questions - one age old question that he pulls out like a party trick and another asking about Green and Ahmad - neither question was going to be answered and have been asked many times. He started by doing the 'me, me, me - poor me' pish about being locked out of the directors box. Who gives a fuck if he was locked out of the box - the AGM was about Rangers FC and not John Brown.

I don't want any of them part of or associated with the club in any capacity.

They are a cancer who have been trying to destabilise every chance of recovery and growth for the past four years in order to win control without spending big.

I will raise a glass at each of their obituaries.

Thats a disgrace mate, we may not like fellow Bears yes but to celebrate their deaths is diabloical, if they murdered or raped someone yes but because they have a different view from you is not a reason.

Thats a disgrace mate, we may not like fellow Bears yes but to celebrate their deaths is diabloical, if they murdered or raped someone yes but because they have a different view from you is not a reason.

It's not just a different view though is it?

I know lots of people with different views to me. Some about Rangers others about everything else from politics to the environment.

I don't hate any of them and I don't wish ill on them, I've spent many an hour in debate over a beer or two with them and I look forward to many more.

These guys though...

These guys are actively trying to hurt the club I love to try and get power. It's way way beyond having a difference of opinion.

I despise them and a select few others in the same gang.

It's not just a different view though is it?

I know lots of people with different views to me. Some about Rangers others about everything else from politics to the environment.

I don't hate any of them and I don't wish ill on them, I've spent many an hour in debate over a beer or two with them and I look forward to many more.

These guys though...

These guys are actively trying to hurt the club I love to try and get power. It's way way beyond having a difference of opinion.

I despise them and a select few others in the same gang.

Despising and celebrating their obituaries are two different things, im not too happy at them and their games but would never ever rejoice or raise a glass to their deaths. One of them is an ex footballer who loves the club as much as we do and wears his heart on his sleeve, just because its different to our views doesnt make him a bad person, thick maybe but bad no.

Remember there are a lot of educated men using him as a mouthpiece and he hasnt fully worked it out yet.

Despising and celebrating their obituaries are two different things, im not too happy at them and their games but would never ever rejoice or raise a glass to their deaths. One of them is an ex footballer who loves the club as much as we do and wears his heart on his sleeve, just because its different to our views doesnt make him a bad person, thick maybe but bad no.

Remember there are a lot of educated men using him as a mouthpiece and he hasnt fully worked it out yet.

To be fair and I don't usually back down - you probably have a point, Brown is a tool in every sense of the word as are other stooges such as Houston.

Guys like Graham, Murray x 2 and King though are up to their necks in conspiracy. Maybe death is too extreme and is anger talking but I honestly hate them as much as I've ever hated another human being. Rangers are in my blood and part of my family's heritage. These guys who try to hurt this club for their own gain are far worse than tims.

To be fair and I don't usually back down - you probably have a point, Brown is a tool in every sense of the word as are other stooges such as Houston.

Guys like Graham, Murray x 2 and King though are up to their necks in conspiracy. Mao extreme and is anger talking but I honestly hate them as much as I've ever hated another human being. Rangers are in my blood and part of my family's heritage. These guys who try to hurt this club for their own gain are far worse than tims.

e

I new you had a heart . (tu) Our only hope things can move on and we get a descent team on the park, if that happens other things become easier. While the product on the park is this bad any board would be getting it tight not just this one. Get the product right many will return to watch football at Ibrox, until that happens it wouldnt matter if Bomber was CEO with King as owner the fans would stay away.

Apart from embarrassing us publicly with his uneducated rants, what has JB done to deserve the response he gets in here, I just don`t get it.

We have so many enemies out there, can we really drive people away who actually love our club.

Just accept Bomber as your drunken uncle who always gets ratarsed at all the family parties, but who was the uncle who bought you all your Rangers tops at Christmas.

Where the hell did I put that tin hat.

giphy.gif

Apart from embarrassing us publicly with his uneducated rants, what has JB done to deserve the response he gets in here, I just don`t get it.

We have so many enemies out there, can we really drive people away who actually love our club.

Just accept Bomber as your drunken uncle who always gets ratarsed at all the family parties, but who was the uncle who bought you all your Rangers tops at Christmas.

Where the hell did I put that tin hat.

giphy.gif

Well you won't be getting a Rangetrs top this year cos the cunts boycotting