Daily Newspapers

I don't 'read' daily papers, they 'entertain' me. I don't believe them, it's just something to read when you have a spare half hour to kill.

Evening Times for me.

The Evening Times for me.

It states facts, always well informed and doesn't print b*llocks for the publicity.

Scotlands best paper, IMO.

I don't 'read' daily papers, they 'entertain' me. I don't believe them, it's just something to read when you have a spare half hour to kill.

Evening Times for me.

I think with the rise of the internet and satellite tv - the newspapers have changed in character - with some focussing on entertainment rather than news reporting.

They are now no longer the source people get their information from and have adapted accordingly. There is now a lot more emphasis on columnists and opinion rather than journalistic accuracy.

Depending on whats available - The Express/Daily Mail/The Scotsman/The Telegraph.

I agree with Bio - I think in some ways our poltiics reflect our choice of newspaper.

Guest orangpendek

bunch of right wing types!

i partake of The London Times. unsurpassable quality of writing, generally accurate and one might as well know one's enemy. also, mostly english sports so i don't have to bother with the local drivel you get in the record or whatever. for scottish sports, i have RM.

bunch of right wing types!

i partake of The London Times. unsurpassable quality of writing, generally accurate and one might as well know one's enemy. also, mostly english sports so i don't have to bother with the local drivel you get in the record or whatever. for scottish sports, i have RM.

So do I, though I've went of it since Spiers started twittering for them.

The Guardian when I bought newspapers.

Best newspaper in Britain.

I don't buy any newspapers anymore but my mum buys the Sun.

I read that and feel sick at the people I share this country with.

Personaly I can't beleive the anti-male sexism thats present in newspapers. Apart from the woman sections ( they never have a male section ) I see virtualy every redtop features a female collumnist who uses the print to type propaganda about men. If any male collumnist were to type similar filth about women then he would be fired for sure.

Only surf and look on line.... the times, f.t. and the scotsman.

Always go to skynews every morning and quickly flick thru the front pages of all the nationals (done in about 45 seconds) - then follow up if any front pages are interesting.

If back in the UK, I'd read the Times, but do not believe what I read because of the level of corruption and suppression of free speech from those who control the media.

Cant read the Daily Mail/Record/The Sun as the quality of the journalism is awful. I cant be bothered with fabricated rubbish.

With background research on individuals from bebo, myspace, faceparty etc...

A wee poll to see what dailys you read.Im a Daily Mail man myself, as its a real BRITISH newspaper with right wing views & which detests the Labour Government which I do too.

I am glad we agree on something - ie NOT liking the Labour Govt.

used to buy the record, got so pissed off at the coverage given to a wide range of issues that i stopped, look online at the "exclusives" every now and again, buy the 15p sun now for classics like page 3, george & lynne comic strip and funny stories like man grows biggest mango, but hides secret transexual history from wife! ^_^

buy the 15p sun now for classics like page 3, george & lynne comic strip and funny stories like man grows biggest mango, but hides secret transexual history from wife! ^_^

Don't forget the problem pages with weekly problems such as going "to conferences and cheating on wife", "I have a tiny penis" and "my husbands gambling addiction is ruining our sex life".

Then theres a problem with the pictures of scantily clad woman and guys with six packs and BUCK TEETH, narrated with speech bubbles.

Quality newspaper :craphead:

• 3 months later...
Personaly I can't beleive the anti-male sexism thats present in newspapers. Apart from the woman sections ( they never have a male section ) I see virtualy every redtop features a female collumnist who uses the print to type propaganda about men. If any male collumnist were to type similar filth about women then he would be fired for sure.

http://www.angryharry.com/.

Missed your reply & I must admit I agree entirely with your views on male propaganda.The website above shows the extent of this misandric agenda, cow towed to by male editors scared to put a line through the feminist bile.All males should have a read at this-I donate money every year to Angryharry.Websites like this have to be introduced to a wider audience of males & females after all they have Brothers, Sons & husbands.