Regardless Of The Score. No One Leaves.

Alec87

A message for all my Rangers brothers and sisters. We don't walk out on Sunday, no matter what is happening on the park. We show all those scum bastards what it means to follow follow through thin and thinner. Think of the message we would send out if we stay well after the final whistle giving it full pelt no matter the score.

Maybe you should have posted this in the boycott thread

The football is probably of secondary Importance to me on Sunday. We will have our days of dominance in years to come.

Sunday is about reminding those bastards that the Rangers are still here. We've been kicked hard whilst we've been on the deck but their greatest fear is about to be realised on Sunday - the Rangers are still here.

I'll stand and belt out every tune will my Rangers family shoulder to shoulder & I can't fucking wait.

No surrender.

if we go down 6-0 i'll still be standing and singing until the final whistle.

i'd love to see us beat them and put them in their place and who knows what will happen on the day but i'm just trying to be a bit realistic here. like the guy said above me, it's more to remind them that we are not dead and that we are indeed still Rangers. winning would just be a bonus.

let's give them hell.

A message for all my Rangers brothers and sisters. We don't walk out on Sunday, no matter what is happening on the park. We show all those scum bastards what it means to follow follow through thin and thinner. Think of the message we would send out if we stay well after the final whistle giving it full pelt no matter the score.

Brilliant post Alec :clap:

Couldn't agree more with the OP. Rightly or wrongly Sunday isn't about the football for me. They tried their best to kill us and failed. Their loathing and hatred for us is more than most people could ever understand.

Our team may be poor and we are disaster in the boardroom but we (the real bears) are still here and It really is sticking in their throats. By fuck will they know we are still alive and kicking on Sunday.

Sunday should be a celebration of our life, traditions, love for the club and all things Rangers.

Can you imagine, if we do get beat, every one of our fans still in the stadium singing our hearts out, when their end is empty - talk about raining on their parade.

Let's do it bears.

Well said Westwood Bear. Not from my home town by any chance ?