Beaten On The Pitch

ScottBF2

On the Telly it sounded like we tried to inspire he team in the 2nd half but by the 70th minute all you could hear was them, but the fault lies with out board and players who let the Fans down yet again

Not the game I was watching then. All I could hear was Rangers songs for 90 mins.

Not the game I was watching then. All I could hear was Rangers songs for 90 mins.

I agree with Mastodon, it was an amazing performance from our support, but by 70 mins the yowling scum were more audible. Probably BBC fucking with the microphones.

I agree with Mastodon, it was an amazing performance from our support, but by 70 mins the yowling scum were more audible. Probably BBC fucking with the microphones.

Must have been the BBC because we were still giving the full repertoire right to the end. West stand was buzzing the whole game.

lets be honest they owned us on the park . our team is a disgrace . winning in the stands mean nothing to me ....... im only interested on the park . first half was a disgrace and the 2nd half they took the foot off the gas. reality check for the honest supporter

lets be honest they owned us on the park . our team is a disgrace . winning in the stands mean nothing to me ....... im only interested on the park . first half was a disgrace and the 2nd half they took the foot off the gas. reality check for the honest supporter

Honest?

We were never going to win the match. The objective was to remind the cnuts we are coming and we certainly did that.

Honest?

We were never going to win the match. The objective was to remind the cnuts we are coming and we certainly did that.

not in my fucking book . when was this club a singing contest ? and did we reminf then ? did we fuck . if we get up they will take maximum points off us

Get a grip how anyone can say the fans were out sung by that shower of kunts , what game were you watching , I'm nearly 50 and have never been more worried about getting a complete doing on the pitch .but when it conea to the fans no matter what we are and always will be simply the best ....The second half was what was needed in the first I don't go with the the toy that they took the foot of the gas , it just doesn't happen in old firm games we just competed better than we had done in first with out threatening to score ...

I don't know what the average age is on here but in my day the only thing that matters is on the park , u don't get into Europe singing ?

all this bullshit about singing is a side issue , lets be real here . do you think for one second any celtic fan is giving a fuck about who sang what .

get a fucking grip

I don't know what the average age is on here but in my day the only thing that matters is on the park , u don't get into Europe singing ?

all this bullshit about singing is a side issue , lets be real here . do you think for one second any celtic fan is giving a fuck about who sang what .

get a fucking grip

Everyone knows the team were shit. There's fuck all we can do about that. The fans did there job. Gie yerself a rest.

get a fucking grip

Except the eurovision song contest?