Contracts Up At End Of Season

Raligt

We need to give these guys a chance or we will have another Telfer situation

These two lads are only 17 just now so I wouldn't worry about that just yet but they should definately be in and around the first team at some point next season, especially if we get rid of the players we have that are going out of contract this season. Next season McCrorie should be back up to Bell along with Kelly and Hardie should get a good bit of first team experience next season and I don't mean 5 mins here and there that our current coaching setup seams to think is acceptable experience for young players because we saw what Telfer thought of that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee McCulloch plus Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller, Jon Daly, Bilel Mohsni, Darren McGregor, Richard Foster, Steven Smith, Seb Faure, Ian Black, Kyle Hutton and Steve Simonsen are all out of 
contract on June 1, 2015.

Let everyone of them go apart from McGregor.

In my opinion would be ridiculous if any of them got offered new playing deals. McGregor automatically has a one year extension due to playing more than 50% of our games, which is fair enough. McCulloch and Miller may get coaching roles at the club. Real chance to free up some much needed wages and quite a few of them are big earners

I fukin hope not...

There could be another way of looking at this. You probably won't like it though.

They're failures. They've taken our dosh (well some of it is Ashley's loan dosh) but they've taken it anyway. They failed in all of the big games that mattered and (I'm presuming here because of the weight of evidence so far) they fail to deliver promotion. So for the primary reason they were brought to the Club - they failed. And in failining they have let the Support down in ways that probably cannot be measured. So what you say?

Well what if they are actually embarrassed by their individual and collective performances that they take a very big wage cut and offer to make amends by performing next season as they should have done this season. So here's the proposition, some of them stay but on vastly reduced wages..........and in staying they sort themselves out and deliver.

Tin hat!

There could be another way of looking at this. You probably won't like it though.

They're failures. They've taken our dosh (well some of it is Ashley's loan dosh) but they've taken it anyway. They failed in all of the big games that mattered and (I'm presuming here because of the weight of evidence so far) they fail to deliver promotion. So for the primary reason they were brought to the Club - they failed. And in failining they have let the Support down in ways that probably cannot be measured. So what you say?

Well what if they are actually embarrassed by their individual and collective performances that they take a very big wage cut and offer to make amends by performing next season as they should have done this season. So here's the proposition, some of them stay but on vastly reduced wages..........and in staying they sort themselves out and deliver.

Tin hat!

Nah I'm done with the lot of them get them to fuck asap I'd also be amazed if any of them actually gave a fuck about there awful performances this season,we are nothing more than a cash cow to these arseholes

Watched McCrorie in the u17's Euros last summer and even back then he is better than any goalkeeper we currently have even the young boy Hardie is better than any of the forwards we have as well. If we continue to persist with our current coaching setup and not playing players on ability rather than what they earn then these boys careers will be ruined or they will do a Telfer and move on somewhere else.

Donegal, what's the word on McCrorie? Don't get to follow that side of us much now but heard that he's some prospect. I know you can never say for definite, but what's the sort of scale of realistic achievable heights?

With so many out of contract is there still a hope that youth could be given a chance. Would supports allow time and accept a few seasons in the Premiership (if we get there) of mid table/just above relegation to give young inexperienced players the chance to grow ?