Good Blog By Bill Today

minstral

It's been mentioned a few times in this link far more articulately than I could manage but the simple fact is that Bill has embarrassed himself greatly with his pathetic attempt to deflect from the real issue here . Yesterday was a massive day in the Rangers saga and one way or another our future and who is going to be in charge will be mapped out soon yet he decides to use his blog To talk about a complete irrelevance to have yet another dig at King. That Bill dodges the real issue which is contemplating Rangers being run by King reflects very badly on him a loses him all credibility in my eyes. I've said it many times but yet again he has backed the wrong horse and his big problem now is to accept the fact all his anti King propaganda has been in vain. Lick your wounds Bill and learn never to put all your eggs in one basket in the future but above all don't use your blog to divide our great support. With regards to King's comment regarding 9 in a row surely if taken in context it makes sense and is also a dig at the tims Who have maintained they don't need us.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no fan of Bill at the best of times, but he's not said anything different to what came out of DKs mouth. If king wants to hand those bHeasts 45% of the derbys and just ONE happens to be a leauge clincher at Ibrox, I'll point the finger squarely at him and ask if he deliberately threw it!

And before the usual suspects arrive, I want him in over Ashley!