Kenny Mcdowall Would Like Ally Mccoist Return At Ibrox

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McDowall is not delusional. Rather, he is a man working his notice, who will do (and say) anything to ensure that he gets his wages each week.

He has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want the job, and doesn't want to be there. Ideally, he would like to be placed on gardening leave like his friend and mentor, Mr. McCoist, so that he can enjoy his notice period, collect his money and bear none of the responsibility.

He knows he's totally out of his depth, but soldiers on for the money. If he had any dignity he would resign and go quietly, bit he's had a good teacher and he's following his example.

But lets not forget that they're all good Raangers men......so that's alright.

can't believe i'm even saying this but if it's the only option for change to the end of the season i'd probably take ally back. how many points have we picked up since kmcd took over? it's an absolute shambles and if we don't finish second then we won't have any momentum at all going into the playoffs (if we even reach them)

Haha you're right there.

Just wish they'd do the honourable thing now and walk.

They've made enough cash from us.

Yup, still time for them to do so yet, but today's a big step in my eyes.

Hopefully this will give everyone a huge lift and put a lot of bums on seats on Saturday.

Finally we have a manager in place who has experience in the job!