Temps

KingKirk

He is and always has been a player who has 4 or 5 good games a season, never has been a regular first team pick at us or Hearts. I do not think he has the correct attitude as has been shown time and time again; as soon as he fails to get past his opponent the head goes down and he disappears. If he really wanted to show he should be a pick he would need to put a lot more effort than he has done in any of his sub appearances this season and a whole lot more than he did on Saturday.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is and always has been a player who has 4 or 5 good games a season, never has been a regular first team pick at us or Hearts. I do not think he has the correct attitude as has been shown time and time again; as soon as he fails to get past his opponent the head goes down and he disappears. If he really wanted to show he should be a pick he would need to put a lot more effort than he has done in any of his sub appearances this season and a whole lot more than he did on Saturday.

Too interested in his wee bird and shopping. Not tough enough.

Whatever has happened to him I hope he is willing to stay around next season am sure he would get more of a chance under a new management.. Sort of player that needs told how good he is constantly but the sort of player that can go past 3/4 players something we badly lack. Under this management team the lad has no chance and IMO is unfairly singled out the easy option for them..

hes shite, no in fact he's utter shite. What's with fawning and calling him temps? Just because of the tosh that his middle name is cooper?

I'm genuinely sick of hearing his name, as if he's some sort of saviour being chained to the bench.

I was buzzing when we signed him; someone who had shone when playing at Ibrox, gave Whittaker as hard a time as he got in the Champions League and the night before he signed, he scored at Anfield. I couldn't have been happier.

The reality, though, is that he's been a failure of epic proportions. Wages and performances considered, I'd hold him in the same bracket as Sandaza. He has offered us absolutely zero, fuck all, in three years.

I was speechless when his name was chanted at Falkirk a few weeks ago and he came on to a hero's welcome. Needless to say, he made no impact, despite being in a few counter attacking positions late on, and offered nothing to our cause.

Given the time he's been out, I'm waiting for Foster to become the next hidden gem...

Literally 2 seasons ago every one of you were creaming yourselves when we signed him, give him a chance fuck sake. You can't say he has been inconsistent if he has hardly even played to be inconsistent, besides that full fucking team is inconsistent.

I wasn't. He is now what he has always been in my mind. Shite.