Temps

KingKirk

Always liked him and had high hopes for him, for whatever reason it certainly hasn't worked out for him and won't be too bothered if he goes.

He absolutely ran the beggars ragged every time I seen him play against them and Whittaker could not handle him at all,so the ability was there but God only knows what happened to it

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He absolutely ran the beggars ragged every time I seen him play against them and Whittaker could not handle him at all,so the ability was there but God only knows what happened to it

You know if you examine the last three years I am sure there is a common denominator there somewhere. It's not difficult.

Piece of Advice: don't let your girlfriend ever take pics of your manager throwing a Karaoke curry party and up singing himself after a humiliating Ramsdens Cup final defeat , then allow her to fire said pics straight out on twitter and FB. It could work against you big style.

Aye let's keep a guy who is made of crisps and chucked it more than a year ago....

He's shite

I know for a fact that he was told by Ally that he would be played as an impact player as he does not fit in to his desired style of of play. He has been played out of position and has been instructed to play a role that he isn't comfortable or confident playing.

He wasn't Allys signing and wasn't made overly welcomed to the club.

didnt know we had to compare shite to something else. Shite is shite and temps has been shite for some time now. I agree he is not alone. Tonight, we got a lesson in how to play football from QOS. Tonights team should be made, tomorrow morning, to watch a replay of that game and see how to close down players, how to create space for yourself, how to run your arse off for 90 mins, how to want the ball from your team mate and how to please the fans who so passionately support you. SHITE, they were all fucking shite from the guy who picked the team and made the subbies, Boyd for daly, whow!!!!, to the players, the coaching staff and the fitness team. Fucks sake is there an easier job. Get them fit. Jock Wallace( God bless him) did it on fucking sand. Now we've got a multi zillion pound training facility and we are fucked. My rant is over but I was at the game, then sat in the car park for 30 mins trying to get out, then an hour and half drive. I am fucking pissed off. See you all on Saturday.

Nearly every team we play have more about them in every aspect of the game, positional sense/awareness/fitness not to mention ability, and trust in their teamates.

The QOS manager has been in the job 5 minutes and his team look decent, we just look awful, scared even.

On the plus side Tom Walsh looked good in his cameo appearance.

DK has rattled through the boardroom in tornado fashion, lets get the most important part of the football club sorted in the same fashion (on the park)

Piece of Advice: don't let your girlfriend ever take pics of your manager throwing a Karaoke curry party and up singing himself after a humiliating Ramsdens Cup final defeat , then allow her to fire said pics straight out on twitter and FB. It could work against you big style.

Was just going to post that,that's the reason he never plays,management have barely spoke to him since that

Fucking hell, people really need their heads checked here. He's easily been our best player since we went down (outwith Macleod and perhaps Wallace in the third and some of the Second )

People are getting on his back beacuse he doesn't turn it on when he's been left out for weeks, get's chucked on with 10 minutes to go against some shitty mob, freezing cold night, pitch cutting up, not once have we got the ball down and played, we throw him on and ask him to win us the game? What are people expecting him to do? balls lumped up to Daly, hoping for a knock down? And you wonder why he doesn't give a fuck? I'd be furious if I was him. It's criminal we haven't stood by him during a bad run of form.

His and Wallace's interplay in the third was our only genuine attacking threat, the amount of times Temps would drift inside and play balls where wallace wants, in behind the back 4 to run onto. Now, we don't even have that, we have Hutton, Law, Mcgregor, Jig, who seem happy to just play the ball sideways, no penetration or drive, we don't commit players to get in behind them, that's why Boyd, Clark etc are struggling for goals, there's very little clear cut chances.

Not to mention our general lack of any fucking coaching, maybe then, if Mcdowell would get off his baldy cunt and actually implement a system, we'd have a shape and a fucking way to break down teams rather than just pick 11 boys and tell them to win the game. Daft that Temps is getting stick, he's not played in months outwith 10-15 minutes sporadically, and we can't break down teams, get in behind teams and in general excite the fans, the one boy who can is sitting on his arse. Fuck this shitty coaching team, they've fucked up a genuine scottish talent in Temps and it looks as if Mckay is going the same way. Utter cunts

He was shite at Hearts as well.

sassaaaa

The guy is shite and he's always been shite , some of us on here said it long before he was signed

DBBTB

Was never as good as people made him out to be to begin with.

How can you all say that? Seriously, that baffles me. He hasn't played regularly in months, perhaps even years. Did you even see us in the third, Temps, Macleod Wallace and Mckay were the only attacking threast we had, and Temps/Wallace where the only ones capable of interplay.

How can you all say that? Seriously, that baffles me. He hasn't played regularly in months, perhaps even years. Did you even see us in the third, Temps, Macleod Wallace and Mckay were the only attacking threast we had, and Temps/Wallace where the only ones capable of interplay.

He showed talent in the third division against some of the worst players he will ever face but he has got gradually worse since then to the point that he isn't even making match day squads now. He's probably not completely responsible for that but he's not blameless either because he hasn't really taken his opportunities when he's had them.

To me he's just one of those players who is decent on ocassion but ultimately is too inconsistent and lacks the mentality needed to deal with the expectations at Rangers and be a first team player every week.

He's not the first to fail to make that step up and he won't be the last either.

Under Ally he would not change his agent to one McCoist wanted, he was not in McCoists inner circle and did not laugh at his jokes like McCulloch and co, he also asked to be loaned out at the start of the season for Ally to tell him he was very much in his plans.

Absolute disgrace, he would be one of the first names on my sheet every game yet he can't even make the bench after a goalless draw against Cowdenbeath .

Something is seriously wrong somewhere

Hes a very very poor player. He used to be an impact player now he isn't even that.

One of the most embarassing moments in my life following Rangers singing his name at Falkirk as if he was a top class footballer returning from injury who was going to spur us on to victory! Not one of them deserve any singing of their name.

Sack the squad...