Lee Wallace

Love the optimism , my guess after his interview is he knows to get away he has to start putting a shift in to attract a buyer and shows how much effort hes been putting in in recent months.

Wont be here much longer and nowhere near as good as he thinks he is .

That's not optimism. I've stated constantly on this forum that Law and Wallace are very good footballers, possibly the only two who should be guaranteed a place, and we could build around.

Maybe you should be looking between the lines as to why so many brought in proven players gradually lost the will to play over the last few years.

That's not optimism. I've stated constantly on this forum that Law and Wallace are very good footballers, possibly the only two who should be guaranteed a place, and we could build around.

Maybe you should be looking between the lines as to why so many brought in proven players gradually lost the will to play over the last few years.

None of this squad would have got anywhere near our teams of the past and that includes Wallace and Law.

Er, I think most of us know that. Don't you see Law and Wallace as being the best of what we got just now though ?

Dont rate Law at all and would punt him , Wallace could have been good but he quit when we needed him most , and we dont need players like this.

As for him being a future captain , never in a million years is this guy captain material, he very rarely opens his mouth in a whole game.